Morrissey Central "AND THE WORDS OF THE PROPHETS ARE WRITTEN ON THE SUBWAY WALLS / AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS … OF SILENCE" (August 12, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

unamed.jpg
unnamd.jpg
amed.jpg

uname.jpg

nnamed.jpg

Not something I've ever done myself, but I remember exploring castle ruins in my youth and a steel frame that remained had been sprayed with IF YOU WANT BLOOD YOU'VE GOT IT and another frame that was near by had the old ACCA DACCA etched onto it for good measure. It left a lasting impact on my youthful head. Still there and visible a few decades on!
I understand that!

Without music the world dies hasn't even made a lasting impact on a record label though

It just looked liked you'd went bananas, or started to hit the radge-sherbert :LOL:

It's Dorothea Wieck and Hertha Thiele(bending out of shot) from 'Madchen In Uniform'; the photo reminded me of The Smiths debut album with someone slightly out of the frame adding to the eroticism of the picture.

Sorry, once again you've totally lost me!! Possibly as a result of spelling my name wrong! It's RequiescAnt. Good try though, you've only known me 17 years:laughing:;):)
I changed the 'a' in your name to 'e' to suit the rhyme ;)

17 years on and off members of this online community website? Almost a lifetime. Still it's surprising the number who've lasted, give or take a hiatus or two. A place where you can have a thousand pen-pals simultaneously!

The t-shirt scene did look familiar. Another great design :thumb:

There ought to be this disclaimer attached to any proposals to potential distributors:

“And I don’t get along with myself. And I’m not too keen on anyone else.”

Back
Top Bottom