Andy Rourke cover+interview in Bass Guitar Magazine

Out next week, hopefully some stuff on The Smiths!

39047_rourke_bass_guitar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very true. i myself worked as a domina in vienna a couple of years back, i adopted a certain lifestyle of bdsm which suits me very well, and still, i agree with you completely, i think that morrissey is the better man of the two. has andy rourke ever tried to find out what you can do with a mic cable? i doubt it. and, church person, welcome here on this forum, if i haven't said so before. very good to have you here.
Hi Lanterns, Thank you for your very kind sweet message. This will be my last message on here as people keep knocking my Christian faith and making fun of it saying Jesus is gay and doesn't exist and so on it is very childish. I will stick to posting on Christian forums! What I don't understand is this website is meant to be a positive website about Morrissey yet there is so much negativity about the guy. Morrissey himself has spoken out about this website saying he doesn't like it. I don't like Andy Rourke at all so shouldn't of posted here. I'm not sure Morrissey, Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce claim to be Christians but Andy Rourke does. I'm glad you have your faith Buddhism. You don't have to go to church to be a Christian but I'm currently going to an independent Baptist church. My Christian faith is very important to me. God bless.

Hi Lanterns, Thank you for your very kind sweet message. This will be my last message on here as people keep knocking my Christian faith and making fun of it saying Jesus is gay and doesn't exist and so on it is very childish. I will stick to posting on Christian forums! What I don't understand is this website is meant to be a positive website about Morrissey yet there is so much negativity about the guy. Morrissey himself has spoken out about this website saying he doesn't like it. I don't like Andy Rourke at all so shouldn't of posted here. I'm not sure Morrissey, Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce claim to be Christians but Andy Rourke does. I'm glad you have your faith Buddhism. You don't have to go to church to be a Christian but I'm currently going to an independent Baptist church. My Christian faith is very important to me. God bless.

You're ill Andrea. Get help.

When he said he hasn't spoken to Morrissey in two or three years, I took that to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

He probably hasn't spoken to him since they worked together on Piccadilly Palare.

When he said he hasn't spoken to Morrissey in two or three years, I took that to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

He probably hasn't spoken to him since they worked together on Piccadilly Palare.

Why. What reason would he have to avoid Andy

Why. What reason would he have to avoid Andy

Not avoid as such. But he moved on to make music with different musicians and had no reason to stay in touch with Rourke as far as I can see.

Morrissey doesn't tend to stay close with people he used to work with, whether that's ex-Smiths, Stephen Street, Alain Whyte etc.

born again atheist. thank gawd ! :rock:

That line always makes me chuckle and highlights his mastery of phrase turning. :)

I can't understand why someone would choose to be an Athiest. I prefer to consider myself to be Agnostic. When my eyes close here on Earth for the last time, and then if somehow something should open my spirit. I wouldn't care if it was Buddha, or Zeus, or Jesus just so long as there is cable TV and beer :thumb:

Not avoid as such. But he moved on to make music with different musicians and had no reason to stay in touch with Rourke as far as I can see.

Morrissey doesn't tend to stay close with people he used to work with, whether that's ex-Smiths, Stephen Street, Alain Whyte etc.

Yeah but Andy saying that he he's talked to him in the past five years doesn't mean they have a close relationship or that Morrisseys trying to stay in touch. It could be as simple as Andy sending a congratulations email on quarry or about the success of auto with morrissey responding. I wouldn't see him not responding as I don't think he has any hard feelings towards Andy like say with marr or joyce

I think him and John Maher "Marr" buy their clothes at the same discount store in Portland, OR. Oh yeah, I forgot Johnny, L.A. is too hot for you. I reckon I could of swear I saw fat Andy working at Target in Rancho Cucamonga last week.

That line always makes me chuckle and highlights his mastery of phrase turning. :)

I can't understand why someone would choose to be an Athiest. I prefer to consider myself to be Agnostic. When my eyes close here on Earth for the last time, and then if somehow something should open my spirit. I wouldn't care if it was Buddha, or Zeus, or Jesus just so long as there is cable TV and beer :thumb:

Only in hell, I guess. :)
Sorry evennow don't wish you any harm.:tears:

Wouldn't mind though to be there in stead of heaven.
Seems a far more interesting place anyhow.:p

Heaven seems so boring to me.
I have this imagination of old people sitting underneath a big green tree, yawning and peacefully sleeping forever.:kissingclosed:

The burning in hell forever frightens me but eventually people get used to anything.:tonguewink:

Only in hell, I guess. :)
Sorry evennow don't wish you any harm.:tears:

Wouldn't mind though to be there in stead of heaven.
Seems a far more interesting place anyhow.:p

Heaven seems so boring to me.
I have this imagination of old people sitting underneath a big green tree, yawning and peacefully sleeping forever.:kissingclosed:

The burning in hell forever frightens me but eventually people get used to anything.:tonguewink:

Andy,

This is Jayden Rumpelstiltskinberg and I represent Morrissey and Marr Productions known hereafter as "M&M Productions", a division of The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD. The purpose of this document is to inform you of the mandated distance (100 miles 21,394 KM) that you need to be from M&M productions 50 minute show for the Chevrolet executives this Tuesday in Century City. Once again, you are not any way affiliated with M&M productions and your are not their bass player. I have sent your "representation" a check for $3,000 dollars and paid your rent this month and as an added bonus against Morrissey's wishes, I have enclosed a gift card for McDonalds in the amount of $50.00.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom