Another guest list discussion

The list. Who do these people think they are?
For once, I agree with you.
You should have seen them last year at the Glasgow gig. Security obviously hadn’t been informed and forced them back to their seats, and I sat in disbelief as I watched fully-grown adults literally crying and stamping their feet.
Makes a mockery of the ticket system, as even if you pay through the nose for front-row seats, you can’t see anything other than bald spots and fat Americans.

The list. Who do these people think they are?
I do concur.
It previously never presented a problem but the new lot, Luke, Sophie, Chris, Marianne, Trina are a vicious bunch who see themselves as above anyone and continually snipe and look down their beaks at anyone who isn’t in their gang.
Come on Mozzer, blow it out the water dude x

I do concur.
It previously never presented a problem but the new lot, Luke, Sophie, Chris, Marianne, Trina are a vicious bunch who see themselves as above anyone and continually snipe and look down their beaks at anyone who isn’t in their gang.
Some of the “new lot” have been around a number of years now.

For once, I agree with you.
You should have seen them last year at the Glasgow gig. Security obviously hadn’t been informed and forced them back to their seats, and I sat in disbelief as I watched fully-grown adults literally crying and stamping their feet.
Makes a mockery of the ticket system, as even if you pay through the nose for front-row seats, you can’t see anything other than bald spots and fat Americans.
LOfeckingL
I agree. I went to a gig with a work mate, who is a big smiths/M fan. Some of the hardcore pushed in front of him and stood in front of him, so he pushed them out the way. The security didn't do nish to help them. LOL
I do not think that list means much. If you are at Brixton academy and they stand in front of you, you can move them away and they can't do anything about it. If you are in a place they think is theirs, just tell them to do one.
These hardcore, travel anywhere fans are nothing to be jealous of, you should see them, they are the kind of people who believe anything M says. It really is cult like. They are clueless and lots of them have huge CC debt after just one tour. If you are at a gig, ask them about lyrics and song meanings, they don't understand at all. They think being able to say "M got that line from a book" is understanding the song. They actually do not have a clue about M really. Its really scary in a way.

I do concur.
I concur as well. I have front row at a show in the States and I’m afraid one these aholes will be in front of me 😡 I was fine with Julia but now there are like 10+!

Why is Marianne not on the list? The list is a fake if she is not included. But wait, there is Nicole...

We include you in that ‘new lot’ as well Brad.
On average 3000 people attend gigs, you don’t know 95% of people yet you look down at anyone not in your ‘front row or don’t go’ crew. Maybe you’ll quit slagging peeps off with your new bezzie Twina. 😉

LOfeckingL
I agree. I went to a gig with a work mate, who is a big smiths/M fan. Some of the hardcore pushed in front of him and stood in front of him, so he pushed them out the way. The security didn't do nish to help them. LOL
I do not think that list means much. If you are at Brixton academy and they stand in front of you, you can move them away and they can't do anything about it. If you are in a place they think is theirs, just tell them to do one.
These hardcore, travel anywhere fans are nothing to be jealous of, you should see them, they are the kind of people who believe anything M says. It really is cult like. They are clueless and lots of them have huge CC debt after just one tour. If you are at a gig, ask them about lyrics and song meanings, they don't understand at all. They think being able to say "M got that line from a book" is understanding the song. They actually do not have a clue about M really. Its really scary in a way.
Many in debt. Marianne included, although she’s never worked so I’m very envious of that. 🤒
Some of those mentioned will drop away soon due to the lack of funds available and all avenues of fund raising at an end. Feel sorry for poor Luke’s mammy.

How about letting the people who are desperate to go to each individual town queue up first.
You wankers place one person at the front, who lets everyone else in, and you all come-and-go as you please knowing you’ll be first in the building. And if you’re not, you’ll shit your knickers, and text that dodgy tour manager.
You’re all running a scam.

How about letting the people who are desperate to go to each individual town queue up first.
You wankers place one person at the front, who lets everyone else in, and you all come-and-go as you please knowing you’ll be first in the building. And if you’re not, you’ll shit your knickers, and text that dodgy tour manager.
You’re all running a scam.
Very well put together post. X. It’s well known now that blondie from Aus went crying to Donnie, Joey, venue management and her local MP about well established fans, moaning about their behaviour in an attempt to get privileges in NY and also to try and remove any bona fide guests.
Never experience any of this outrageous behaviour at the Pet Shop Boys !

Very well put together post. X. It’s well known now that blondie from Aus went crying to Donnie, Joey, venue management and her local MP about well established fans, moaning about their behaviour in an attempt to get privileges in NY and also to try and remove any bona fide guests.
Never experience any of this outrageous behaviour at the Pet Shop Boys !
Stay over at PetShopBoys.com, then.

I concur as well. I have front row at a show in the States and I’m afraid one these aholes will be in front of me 😡 I was fine with Julia but now there are like 10+!

Don't let them. Complain to stewards, and if that fails then barge your way to your RIGHTFUL location. They get away with it too often. Shift the motherf***ers out of the way, nicely, of course. 😉

You don't get early access to the venue with the tickets you bought?

Last edited:

Honestly, you and your self entitled front row wankers can just do one. Your lot really are not welcome by the majority of us, and I really hope that you never step foot in Manchester ever again, as it could do without another set of dickheads.

Don't let them. They have no right to be there. Move them out of the way, do not be intimidated and inform security if they start verbally or physically threatening you.

These people, who come to our hometowns to queue jump, looking down the noses of the people who live there, are sneering c***s.

Don't let them. They have no right to be there. Move them out of the way, do not be intimidated and inform security if they start verbally or physically threatening you.

These people, who come to our hometowns to queue jump, looking down the noses of the people who live there, are sneering c***s.
But Sophie thinks she can instruct peeps to move back on a public walk way. Whilst newbie Chris walks up and down nodding at people like he’s some affluent royal addition. These people rent run down flats to rest their troubled heads between tours. Sneering cnuts indeed.

Can somebody explain further what this list is? It seems like a really annoying problem and Moz's crew seems to be in on it? I guess I was lucky then last year, these people seemed to be there but it was no problem to get to row 3 or so without any hassle, but it was a standing venue. Would be really pissed if I had front row seats and this would happen.

Back
Top Bottom