anyone met people off this site

I would love to meet up with a specific someone just to laugh at them.

Met my soul sista Pachinko!

hale yeah!! Kellz's hood would explode with so much Real Talk.
OMG! Gurl, the aftermath would be Kellztastic! So much real talkin' would be happenin' and people would be like "what?"

Hope to be meeting some more when I come to S+G !!

Love PTxx.

i've met loads me, snowy......well they've met me.

They all think i'm boss, by the way.

There's 1 i'd like to meet, though.

I have a feeling I'll meet you one day.
Then I will decide if your boss.

Be careful snowy, that 'Rome' sold me a £38 ticket for a 'soccer' game...... I gave him £40.... the f***er vanished quicker than the invisable man...... never seen him since:rolleyes:
Amazingly the ticket wasn't forged:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Be careful snowy, that 'Rome' sold me a £38 ticket for a 'soccer' game...... I gave him £40.... the f***er vanished quicker than the invisable man...... never seen him since:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

:sleeping:

i seen that JJ, in piccadilly the other week, he tried to shy away from the bar:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:sleeping:

i seen that JJ, in piccadilly the other week, he tried to shy away from the bar:rolleyes:

Oh YES!
I have met him since....... I bought the first round at Piccadilly station..... whilst he supped his pint slowly and I reminded him it was his round, he looked at his watch..... said his train was due and broke the 100 meters sprint record:angry:

Jukebox Jury

Oh YES!
I have met him since....... I bought the first round at Piccadilly station..... whilst he supped his pint slowly and I reminded him it was his round, he looked at his watch..... said his train was due and broke the 100 meters sprint record:angry:

Jukebox Jury

Well, he does look in good shape..

Oh YES!

Jukebox Jury

And you play football, you can run

Yes I play football, no I can't run. I am the goalkeeper. I stand on the line, try and catch the ball or pick it out of the net and throw it back into the centre for a kick off:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

But what about that time you had to fill in???? I don't think Rome would
run that far...

Tags
dingo dont stalk me im the batman lovely teeth rocks!!! tony danza?
Back
Top Bottom