anyone met people off this site

We need a massive Solo convention where we all meet. We'd all have group hugs and things.:lbf:

79% of people on the board live in the UK or the US, so you'd need to choose somewhere in between which means Bermuda or Iceland.
any preferences?

I met this one girl at a thing then went to a concert and when I said hello she looked at me and denied she was who she was making me look like an idiot. Uncool.

I met this one girl at a thing then went to a concert and when I said hello she looked at me and denied she was who she was making me look like an idiot. Uncool.

i think i did that to at least 1 person at coachella :eek:
but honestly, there are not a lot of people here that i can remember what they look like unless their avatar is their photo :cool:
hell, if i ever saw Buzzetta i would not recognize him unless he looks like a young Frank Sinatra :lbf:

Yeah but the thing that sucks about it is that we BOTH have the reputation on here of being officially insane. So I was shot down by the insaner one then I get a PM from her rationalizing why she did it. So the pain of being snubbed compounded while I was at the DMT Research Center/Area 51 Annex known as Albuquerque. The whole thing made me mad. :drama:

I was just being friendly. Whatever.

I've met, or at least been in the same room as, Glasgow Chivas (and bro) Sweet & Tender Hooligan, Grim O'Grady, Girl Unafraid, Morrissey the 23rd, Vivabob, Vitually Dead and yesitis, as well as a couple whose online names I've never really known. All fabulous people, and I look forward to meeting more and/or seeing them again :thumb:

ahh, thanks:blushing: i could be yr reserve mum!! you and yr mates are lovely too. xx

that would be nice :)
I'll tell them you said that, it will please them.
Dale got a guitar pick & a handshake. lucky boy.
I got a drum stick in the face, a shirt on my head & a guitar pick in my eye.
I managed to keep none of them. Ahh well.

^^^^

Shame you couldnt get a moz prezzie! next time!! had to wash me moz hand! distraught now! lol at least you got a sniff of the shirt! and an eye injury from the pick!!!! xx

I've met - chronologically and added asterisk for seeing them a second time

Grim O'Grady,
Girl Unafraid,
Morrissey the 23rd,
Steven with the kilt** and his lovely Girlfriend**
(forgot the online names, also from te nice bearded man who was with them and sat next to me in Edinburgh 2008)
vicarinatutugal
Sistersheila
Sweet& Tender Hooligan,
Walkers Crisp **
crimes**
Helen and friend

Very nice and lovely, all of them!

None.

but I'll meet you all in the after life.W'ere all going to the same place.:D

Tags
dingo dont stalk me im the batman lovely teeth rocks!!! tony danza?
Back
Top Bottom