Anyone not buy YOR?

I haven't....yet! and not for lack of trying. i can't find it in stock. they're sold out everywhere i've gone so far. but i'll get it.

I haven't either, I have no money.
I was called to the local radio station last night to write the review for it, and I got to peruse the liner notes/artwork
But I will have to wait awhile to purchase it.:(

:o

Held off from the pre-release download phase to build up my own excitement to get it Monday 16th and then got caught up in back-to-back meetings from Monday to today (Wednesday 18th)....the shame:tears:

Anyway, my wife ordered it on-line today for me so (hopefully) it's on its way now.

I haven't....yet! and not for lack of trying. i can't find it in stock. they're sold out everywhere i've gone so far. but i'll get it.

It's availble for £6.99 including delivery online mate.

I haven't. Haven't had the time to go to the store and don't want to order it online.

I bought the iTunes download twice... but that doesn't count. You get a make-believe version of the album, but you spend real money.

I've yet to buy it. will do so at the weekend.
in my deeply deluded world, this will help YOR defeat the evil Lily Allen in the album chart!

I ordered it on-line the order status say's sent for package, so God knows..

Agreeably interesting about your post's disappearance, but who said anything about swimming!

OK, I admit, I deleted it, because I realized the Amazon deal was Tuesday only and so the comment made no sense.

And you made the Phelps reference, I was just following through. ;)

Still isn't out here in Singapore, yet! I'm driving up the wall.

I don't want to download it because I like the physical copy with the booklet DVD and all that extra stuff you don't get when you download.

HMV Singapore is never up to scratch with the music releases, but there is a large section of Morrissey!

Back
Top Bottom