Morrissey Central "ARI BOULOGNE, RIP" (May 23, 2023)

ARI BOULOGNE, RIP

image.jpeg

the son of Nico and Alain Delon dies, aged 60.

033b24819ed2ceb5bb0cb2b60d81d0c0.jpg
photo-output.jpg

To all the people, wo addressed me yesterday:Yes, I did not like Nico
yes, I bought two books about her life yes,I saw Nico Icon ‼️
I despise what she did to Ari. (drugs)BUT that means I am still interested in their lives and life itself.‼️‼️
What they did good or bad, interesting or boring.I hate wars, being born during the war 1943,BUT I read the news about the present war in
Europe. 🫵Do not be so small minded.🫵 A famous french female writer once said:
If you do not occupy yourself with politics, politics will occupy itself with you. 🤔 ‼️‼️You can say this about life in general.
I have lived and worked abroad and in Germany, being German like Nico.If I ever go to Berlin, I will I visit her grave.👍
I was a Flightattendant for 2o years.I have lived and worked in:Rom/Italy, Spain:Canary Islands, Nassau/Bahamas,Lobdon UK AND I get 3 pensions.Hurray ‼️
I have seen the world many times over. I will be 80 years old on Christmas eve 2023.Very old and wiser.Therefore Christmasstar, a flower around Christmas.
All the best

asked questions,all my life. I was and be wright HERE and NOW.AND I am looking forward to many years to come.

Moderator:thanks for publishing my last comment above and I mean my last comment, as ONE person here, doesn‘t stop annoying me.
I enjoyed giving my point of view about Ari Boulogne and Nico, I followed her and his life by TV and Internet.I started reading about her,when she was a great looking model, still blond. But with drugs and her singing career all went downhill.
I am German and that is why I also read everything, I found about Nico.
By the way, I am a nearly 80 year old ex Flight Attandant and
still interested in reading traveling and getting to know people.
You will find your comments not relating to an Ari Boulogne RIP post moved here:
If you wish to directly address moderators - register or use the feedback thread.
FWD.

To all the people, wo addressed me yesterday:Yes, I did not like Nico
yes, I bought two books about her life yes,I saw Nico Icon ‼️
I despise what she did to Ari. (drugs)BUT that means I am still interested in their lives and life itself.‼️‼️
What they did good or bad, interesting or boring.I hate wars, being born during the war 1943,BUT I read the news about the present war in
Europe. 🫵Do not be so small minded.🫵 A famous french female writer once said:
If you do not occupy yourself with politics, politics will occupy itself with you. 🤔 ‼️‼️You can say this about life in general.
I have lived and worked abroad and in Germany, being German like Nico.If I ever go to Berlin, I will I visit her grave.👍
I was a Flightattendant for 2o years.I have lived and worked in:Rom/Italy, Spain:Canary Islands, Nassau/Bahamas,Lobdon UK AND I get 3 pensions.Hurray ‼️
I have seen the world many times over. I will be 80 years old on Christmas eve 2023.Very old and wiser.Therefore Christmasstar, a flower around Christmas.
All the best

asked questions,all my life. I was and be wright HERE and NOW.AND I am looking forward to many years to come.

Ya don't like Nico's record Chelsea Girl?
The thing's a classic.
Ya don't like the Velvet Underground banana joint?
Many would tell ya it' kinda classical.
Maybe ya disapprove of the way that Nico raised her
son Ari, but ya gotta admit she made some great music.

All I'm saying is, could we try to be civil and forbearing especially to guests and newbies, and give peace a chance? 🌼 In fairness, you two usually are 🙏

no I get it, & continue to stand by what I said in my post that you’re replying to, knowing I did the correct thing.

To Wild Turkey: You wrote:Nico made some great music.
It is not my opinion, never mind, what will be written.As one Australian shouted during her concert in Australia:
Don‘t you know any happy songs ?
Live and let live. How about that? And not ugly degrading comments.🆘
To Zoom from Gloom: Don‘t agree with a l l you said, the best thing
is your beautiful dog.🩷Some remarks show, no education,no fainess, hiding behind an assumed name.
Thanks to the Moderator, 👏 having deleted one comment,which showed, how far people go.Disgusting. 🥱

Ya don't like Nico's record Chelsea Girl?
The thing's a classic.
Ya don't like the Velvet Underground banana joint?
Many would tell ya it' kinda classical.
Maybe ya disapprove of the way that Nico raised her
son Ari, but ya gotta admit she made some great music.
For one of your kind to approach someone with the word Christmas in their name takes courage, Turkey!!

Do you think Christmasstar is aware they are on a website dedicated to the singer Morrissey?

To Wild Turkey: You wrote:Nico made some great music.
It is not my opinion, never mind, what will be written.As one Australian shouted during her concert in Australia:
Don‘t you know any happy songs ?
Live and let live. How about that? And not ugly degrading comments.🆘
To Zoom from Gloom: Don‘t agree with a l l you said, the best thing
is your beautiful dog.🩷Some remarks show, no education,no fainess, hiding behind an assumed name.
Thanks to the Moderator, 👏 having deleted one comment,which showed, how far people go.Disgusting. 🥱

Yeah, that's a good point.
Some of'em will say that the songs ain't happy enough.
The thing about it though, when I hear music at such a high
quality as Nico is doin', it just makes me happy, without regard
to the subject matter of the song.
Yeah, good music makes me happy.
Guess ya could say that all along the arts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom