Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of Tea" to air (Apr. 10

Lovely.Morrissey`s teapot is gorgeous.Love the color.Thanks for posting the clip. :)

Re: Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of T

What's the big deal? He's literally saying about 12 words and then that's it for the whole show. I thought I'd be more in-depth than this!
I knew it he wouldn't be on it long infact a guessed 2 minuites which was just about right, the big deal was before we knew how long ect. I didn't think there would be much at all with him because the show wasn't all about Morrissey.

Im not exactly sure what you meant by more indepth.

Re: Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of T

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This clip made my night. Love the "binny hat" comment - how he insisted to see the tea cozy she had made especially for him and how he would cherish it anyway. Such a sweet, sweet man ♥

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This clip made my night. Love the "binny hat" comment - how he insisted to see the tea cozy she had made especially for him and how he would cherish it anyway. Such a sweet, sweet man ♥

That was funny as heck! He can be such a goofball sometimes! ♥

Thank you for posting:thumb: How nice to see Morrissey relaxed and joking. Very funny clip! They have a great chemistry together. I can't help being surprised that Moz likes his tea weak:D

I thought the WWII zinger was hilarious. :D

I merely asked the question. You haven't answered I notice.

Now, I've just watched him interviewed by Victoria Wood. Why can't he be like that more often? Calm, witty, charming, amusing. He was always like that in years past.

It's only relatively recently that he seems to think he is more of politician than a singer. These bombastic statements from China to Norway to Argentina are ruining his reputation. I've never minded him being controversial, I mind when he's daft with it.

yeah, bombastic daftness. hmmmm.

Moz is hilarious. He should do more comedic television and he should invite me to tea too. But he won't. He's too busy with the never played symphonies.

yeah, bombastic daftness. hmmmm.

Earlier in this thread I was asked if I knew what Morrissey is about. I can tell you what he isn't about.

No record deal, a poor crop of a mere handful of songs, and reduced to chatting about tea, no matter how amusingly is not what he should be about.

Apparently to some of the Borg - including you- who post here this guy is without fault, and incapable of being wrong on any subject. It's no different from the behaviour of Beiber's fans and it's embarrassing, and in part it is responsible for holding back one of the finest lyricists popular music has ever produced.

I don't want to remember him as his own tribute act for Mexicans whose only other entertainment is collecting heads in a bag. I want the album.he should still be capable of.

Earlier in this thread I was asked if I knew what Morrissey is about. I can tell you what he isn't about.

No record deal, a poor crop of a mere handful of songs, and reduced to chatting about tea, no matter how amusingly is not what he should be about.

Apparently to some of the Borg - including you- who post here this guy is without fault, and incapable of being wrong on any subject. It's no different from the behaviour of Beiber's fans and it's embarrassing, and in part it is responsible for holding back one of the finest lyricists popular music has ever produced.

I don't want to remember him as his own tribute act for Mexicans whose only other entertainment is collecting heads in a bag. I want the album.he should still be capable of.

Not "reduced to" chatting about tea: simply approached to take part in a documentary and chose to do so.

Isn't accusing others of saying Morrissey can do no wrong just the same as you and the other wankers here saying that he can do no RIGHT? It's just subjective opinion, not objective fact, and you do not speak for anyone but yourself. So keep your self-important mouth shut and do us all a favour. The more you post, the more aggressive and angry your tone, doesn't make you any more "right" - it simply indicates that there's not an awful lot going on in your life if you have so much time and energy to expend on posting your pompous opinion, day after day, hour after hour.

Moz is hilarious. He should do more comedic television and he should invite me to tea too. But he won't. He's too busy with the never played symphonies.

I wish he would have tea with me too! What is it about this man thst everytime we see a new clip we are drawn to him even more? >.< He is lovely though.

Not "reduced to" chatting about tea: simply approached to take part in a documentary and chose to do so.

Isn't accusing others of saying Morrissey can do no wrong just the same as you and the other wankers here saying that he can do no RIGHT? It's just subjective opinion, not objective fact, and you do not speak for anyone but yourself. So keep your self-important mouth shut and do us all a favour. The more you post, the more aggressive and angry your tone, doesn't make you any more "right" - it simply indicates that there's not an awful lot going on in your life if you have so much time and energy to expend on posting your pompous opinion, day after day, hour after hour.
Far from saying he can do right, Johnny has implied that he is a musician still capable of making a great album and "one of the finest lyricists popular music has ever produced".
I think he is right. It is really annoying that the most significant news item in a while about this great artist is a brief discussion about tea on the telly.
Also, no need no for the personal abuse. Why can't you just address the arguement? Insults interest no one.

Insults interest no one.

HILARIOUS! Maybe you should tell this to the So_Lowists who insult Morrissey here on a daily basis? Yet more proof that this site can dish it out but can't take it - and totally lacks even a rudimentary degree of self-awareness. Or are the "insults" here supposed to be "constructive criticism" ?? If so, then please explain what's constructive about calling him a tedious c*** as someone did in a recent thread. Or the insults routinely thrown at other members by the likes of Johnny Barleycorn etc.

Typical Mozzer! :rolleyes:
If he did this for every single one of his interviews over the years then I'm sure we would very rarely hear about him.
To be fair, when Jonathan Ross interviewed him a few years back he wasn't a veggie but perhaps he does make exceptions ;)

ridiculous, if true, so Visconti won't be producing again? *sigh*

Nice clip, he uses 'nice' so he's rehabilitated that word, which is..nice. Shows he can change.

Stick to the obvious Brit eccentric malarkey to shift units, get bums on seats at shows, drop opinionating on world events: you haven't got the chops!

What about Irish Navvy 20 hour stewed tea? He forgot the 'Irish Blood' bit, but maybe that's just a 'jayzus' affectation for when he's hanging with gurriers in Dubh. No judgement, no blame, that's one of my pastimes, too. And tea, but 'Yorkshire' like Barleycorn. there's loads of excellent tea shoppes around here. Maybe not in The Dorchester, but there's more to life than 5 star hotel life, much more, so much more!

Only on Solo could a perfectly delightful encounter between two clever tea drinkers twist into evidence of degradation and betrayal. They seem to be having a lovely time and enjoying each other's company.

I'd still love to share some weak tea with Morrissey - he's probably reasonably good company at tea time.

HILARIOUS! Maybe you should tell this to the So_Lowists who insult Morrissey here on a daily basis? Yet more proof that this site can dish it out but can't take it - and totally lacks even a rudimentary degree of self-awareness. Or are the "insults" here supposed to be "constructive criticism" ?? If so, then please explain what's constructive about calling him a tedious c*** as someone did in a recent thread. Or the insults routinely thrown at other members by the likes of Johnny Barleycorn etc.
Yawn! Who gives one.

Only on Solo could a perfectly delightful encounter between two clever tea drinkers twist into evidence of degradation and betrayal. They seem to be having a lovely time and enjoying each other's company.

I'd still love to share some weak tea with Morrissey - he's probably reasonably good company at tea time.

So true.
I would love to have tea and scones with clotted cream with moz. He would be fabulous company if that clip is anything to go by :)

My theory on Barleyfart and the other lowlifes on this thread who dish out nasty remarks about Morrissey are jealous and angry that they cant be like him. They dont have talent, cant sing, cant write a song, and are probably f***ing ugly looking and hide behind their laptops typing away because it makes them feel better about themselves and their mundane lives to say hateful things about a man who is so incredibly special and beautiful. None of them would have the guts to say those things to Morrisseys face and I have no problem dishing it back. f***ing losers.

Back
Top Bottom