Atlantic City, NJ - House of Blues at Showboat Atlantic City (Jan. 12, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / Let Me Kiss You / Action Is My Middle Name / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / First Of The Gang To Die / November Spawned A Monster / Meat Is Murder

set list provided by FROSTY

• Photos - Morrissey live at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, NJ (109 total) by Elizabeth V. Bouras - flickr. Link posted by sistinas (original post).

atlantic_city.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Article: Atlantic City, NJ - House of Blues at Showboat Atlantic City (Jan. 12, 2

Absolutely stunning photos, Sistinas....thank you for sharing.

I loved last night's show. Moz and the band were great. I loved hearing November and Please, Please, Please, Speedway. He made jokes; gave the mike to the audience. I liked the venue because it was easy to see him from anywhere. After hating the crowd at Terminal 5, I was apprehensive to go to another GA show. But the crowd near me was the friendliest ever, and I have gone to at least a dozen shows. We were to the left of the stage. We all love Moz, so we chatted about shows, tattoos, favorite songs, etc. Yes, a few douchebags tried to push past us, and there was a fistfight near us, but we managed to stand our ground. I am still on a Moz high and enjoyed the show even more because of the cool crowd. Looking forward to Tuesday's show in Red Bank!

Re: Article: Atlantic City, NJ - House of Blues at Showboat Atlantic City (Jan. 12, 2

Everyday is like Sunday. http://youtu.be/lWiKpOvf65g

Attachments

• morrissey 005.jpg
    morrissey 005.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 9
  • morrissey 014.jpg
    morrissey 014.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 14
  • morrissey 013.jpg
    morrissey 013.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 9
  • morrissey 021.jpg
    morrissey 021.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Shoplifters...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouija...

Thanks to "DeadHoarse" for posting these onto youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:

English is obviously not your first language, or 2nd, or possibly 3rd?

- marred.

Dutch

and Kewpie has written many times about my spelling errors and bad langauge

I thought you've been around for year's me from 1999, so you must have known , my comments
are not from a native speaking and livinng Brrittish langauge country though many english words have
been used in Dutch langauge

thanks for having to explain 207 times now, no offence

I hate to disrupt the thread but, could someone give me a brief history of this Blue Rose business and how/What the "Rat" is and how this ties together with a dad and child?

I know a very little bit about the Morrisseysworld blog, but appearently it's gotten out of hand based off what some of you have said. Again, don't mean to bother, just wanted a kinda summary.

Morrissey is wearing silver nail polish.

I hate to disrupt the thread but, could someone give me a brief history of this Blue Rose business and how/What the "Rat" is and how this ties together with a dad and child?

I know a very little bit about the Morrisseysworld blog, but appearently it's gotten out of hand based off what some of you have said. Again, don't mean to bother, just wanted a kinda summary.

Sure. Some dude invents a blog, posts Morrissey related shenanigans on it, ups the ante by inventing a bullshit society, invloves long-time fan and his kid in the scam.

That's pretty much it.

P.

The 'Rat' hijacked the Brooklyn show thread saying that because the boy got on stage and gave Morrissey a blue rose, that means that 'Rat''s theory (of which he has numerous crazy conspiracy laden blogs) about MorrisseysWorld being really written by Morrissey (instead of the boy's father, which the boy's father has admitted) is true because accepting a blue rose is a sign to the blue rose society that Morrissey actually writes MorrisseysWorld. That along with a pic of the boy sitting next to 'Rat' (who has a Morrissey stocking cap pulled over his face, and also seems to be salivating through said mask) gives it an extra layer of creepiness.

The fact is MorrisseysWorld is a hoax, and has been admitted as such, and Morrissey himself has said he has nothing to do with it. The fact that 'Rat' would create a conspiracy surrounding it (which includes illuminati symbolism on his page) and actually have followers of said conspiracy is sad. Morrissey wants to make money. He knows his every word is golden. He would not give any brilliance away for free. He WOULD set up a PAY blog, if he really wanted to say something.

Sure. Some dude invents a blog, posts Morrissey related shenanigans on it, ups the ante by inventing a bullshit society, invloves long-time fan and his kid in the scam.

That's pretty much it.

P.

than delete as spam cause it's personal towards David you and the solo regulars

That's pretty much it.

P.

One important point to remember is that the character behind the blog fooled hundreds into believing it was written by Morrissey, and had to stop saying it was after being called out on the scam, then admitting it was a 'parody' all along. He then decided it would be a jape to continue the scam by inventing this bullshit society. The guy is nothing but a scam artist and a bullshit merchant.

P.

The 'Rat' hijacked the Brooklyn show thread saying that because the boy got on stage and gave Morrissey a blue rose, that means that 'Rat''s theory (of which he has numerous crazy conspiracy laden blogs) about MorrisseysWorld being really written by Morrissey (instead of the boy's father, which the boy's father has admitted) is true because accepting a blue rose is a sign to the blue rose society that Morrissey actually writes MorrisseysWorld. That along with a pic of the boy sitting next to 'Rat' (who has a Morrissey stocking cap pulled over his face, and also seems to be salivating through said mask) gives it an extra layer of creepiness.

The fact is MorrisseysWorld is a hoax, and has been admitted as such, and Morrissey himself has said he has nothing to do with it. The fact that 'Rat' would create a conspiracy surrounding it (which includes illuminati symbolism on his page) and actually have followers of said conspiracy is sad. Morrissey wants to make money. He knows his every word is golden. He would not give any brilliance away for free. He WOULD set up a PAY blog, if he really wanted to say something.

Whoah!!! Hold the presses. The boy's father has admitted writing the MorriseysWorld blog? When or where did this happen? Surely that would blow the whole thing apart if it were true?

Let me also say, if I’m going to a Morrissey show, I’m going to sing along to the songs. Several times people around me where giving me weird looks because I was singing along to the songs. Hello, that’s what you’re supposed to do! You don’t go to a Morrissey show to sit on your ass and stare blankly at him, while mildly applauding. You’re supposed to go ape shit (in your own way and enjoy this moment in time).

If I wanted to hear you sing I'd buy tickets to see you. If I had bought tickets to hear Morrissey sing and you were next to me screaming your head off I'd tell you to STFU.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom