Aylesbury - Aylesbury Waterside Theatre (July 23, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Our Frank / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Without Music The World Dies / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden

Last edited:
...waiting for the YouTube clips to pop into view now...I know they're going to be very good

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Our Frank / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Without Music The World Dies / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Attachments

• IMG-20230723-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20230723-WA0014.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 0

Setlist:

Attachments

• IMG-20230723-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20230723-WA0019.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Better setlist than last night simply for

HSIN/EDILS back in it instead of Half a Person and Jim Jim Falls.

As someone who travels to multiple shows I'm glad it's a short setlist. Doing all the dates on the UK/Ireland tour would be intolerable if he played for 3.5 hours a night. Too tiring, for him and us. Keep it short and punchy.

Setlist:

My last one of the tour memories until the grave. Take care all the good uns on here. Viva moz.

Back
Top Bottom