Backward voice

Now that is just creepy, I don't like it!

I find all backwards 'music' very creepy... and satanic. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

I find all backwards 'music' very creepy... and satanic. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Exactly! It's not that Morrissey is creepy (cause he's not!) it's just that little clip gives me the creeps

Children In Pieces Secret Backwards Message??

Has anyone decoded the backwards singing in "Children In Pieces" at the very end of the song? I wish this song was on vinyl then you could just spin it backwards. Their also seems to be some girls talking at the very end. I am not sure what they are talking about. Anyone make it out?:guitar:

Re: Children In Pieces Secret Backwards Message??

it's one of the verses backwards--children in pieces... kick the s#$t out of... that's all. if you have roxio, then go into the sound editor, input the song and highlight the backwards piece. then go to tools and apply "reverse." after that, play it back.

Has anyone decoded the backwards singing in "Children In Pieces" at the very end of the song? I wish this song was on vinyl then you could just spin it backwards. Their also seems to be some girls talking at the very end. I am not sure what they are talking about. Anyone make it out?:guitar:

It is "Christian brothers kick the shit out of children." I'd check the Downloads section, as someone was kind enough to upload a version of the song which plays the same until the end and then is reversed.:)

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

th06.jpg

sorry... couldn't resist :p

Oh my God

I can't believe I have just stooped so low. I just reversed that bit at the end of children in pieces to hear what morrissey was saying... boredom does terrible things to a man.

Re: Oh my God

who is this kewpie person anyway? how does he/she/it have the time to patrol these forums all the time? does it get payed?

Especially since Uncleskinny answered that question back when CiP was first leaked. <insert Kewpielike :p here>

You forgot to link it. Your dedication to mocking Kewpie is slipping.

who is this kewpie person anyway?

Long story. If she were here, she'd provide links to half a dozen threads that discuss her.

how does he/she/it have the time to patrol these forums all the time?

I do not know. But notice that she hasn't been here much today & yesterday because someone finally put a cork in it--er, I mean someone put her in Cork. :D

does it get payed?

No idea.

I do not know. But notice that she hasn't been here much today & yesterday because someone finally put a cork in it--er, I mean someone put her in Cork. :D

Hilarious.

do you think Morrissey will sing it backwards on stage? :)

My friend, "MaryLou" :p told me yesterday while we were getting slightly drunk in the airport bar in Salt Lake City that Radiohead did a song in which Thom Yorke sang a bit backwards. I've never been especially captivated by Radiohead so I didn't know that. But Moll-, I mean, "MarySue" wants to have Thom Yorke's ugly babies so she knows that. In fact, she is attempting to launch the Church of Listening to Radiohead.

Wait, what were we talking about?

Back
Top Bottom