Morrissey Central "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??" (March 10, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??"

0-5_hhzgv5.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I must be missing something here. I get the play on words but not the Banksy bit? The Doctors outfit is in poor taste though when people are dying from Corona.
The most disgusting man in the music business today must be Morrissey.
Joking to get publicity in this way showcases a depraved sick mind,
waste of space sociopathic half wit.

Even if Banksy created this, it was in poor taste for Sam to post it on Central. And if Morrissey knows and OK’ed it? well....

Not so funny, my love.

Or is Central pointing out Banksy’s wrong?

1.5 million people died from TB last year, 4, 400 of those in Europe. TB is treatable but not newsworthy apparently. Joking about something that has reached hysterical overkill in the media is the best way to diffuse fear. Covid 19 is deadly if you have an underlying condition, otherwise as one man said on the radio today, he got over the worst of it in 48 hours.
Follow the money and see who profits from fear and then laugh at them. They hate it. And yes, wash your hands and don't sneeze on people, which applies everyday anyway.

1.5 million people died from TB last year, 4, 400 of those in Europe. TB is treatable but not newsworthy apparently. Joking about something that has reached hysterical overkill in the media is the best way to diffuse fear. Covid 19 is deadly if you have an underlying condition, otherwise as one man said on the radio today, he got over the worst of it in 48 hours.
Follow the money and see who profits from fear and then laugh at them. They hate it. And yes, wash your hands and don't sneeze on people, which applies everyday anyway.

Whenever I read that ~3000 people have died from coronavirus, I think of how that's almost the same number of people who die every day from road accidents. And then I remember the death toll from the Black Death, the Spanish Flu etc etc... With every respect to people who have been affected by this virus, in the grand scheme of things, it is utterly insignificant.

Whenever I read that ~3000 people have died from coronavirus, I think of how that's almost the same number of people who die every day from road accidents. And then I remember the death toll from the Black Death, the Spanish Flu etc etc... With every respect to people who have been affected by this virus, in the grand scheme of things, it is utterly insignificant.
It is but it is only the beginning isn’t it.
It can potentially get a lot bigger so I understand the concern. Although hysteria is never good for anyone except for those who want to make a profit...

Another new low.
Not surprising though Steve thought it was funny when coughing on his audience at Leeds.
Let’s hope the press pick up on this one.

?? :knife:
He possibly presumed anyone with an underlying condition making them susceptible to corona or any virus would not choose to be in a crowd at a concert. And the press have done enough hysterical overkill to last us all a long time.

It is but it is only the beginning isn’t it.
It can potentially get a lot bigger so I understand the concern. Although hysteria is never good for anyone except for those who want to make a profit...

You'll be fine, I bet you'll never meet anyone affected by this virus. Fear is the actual virus. More people have died from drinking carona beers

He possibly presumed anyone with an underlying condition making them susceptible to corona or any virus would not choose to be in a crowd at a concert. And the press have done enough hysterical overkill to last us all a long time.

Agree about the press.
I went into the supermarket tonight on my way home and couldn’t believe my eyes, No antibacterial hand wash on the shelves, about 10 packs of toilet roll left and tinned food very low. Absolutely crazy.
At the present though I just think we should just air little caution before attempts at humour.

Agree about the press.
I went into the supermarket tonight on my way home and couldn’t believe my eyes, No antibacterial hand wash on the shelves, about 10 packs of toilet roll left and tinned food very low. Absolutely crazy.
At the present though I just think we should just air little caution before attempts at humour.

I'm OK for toilet paper. I stocked up last year in anticipation of brexit being a complete f***-up. I didn't anticipate brexit and a pandemic but when society does break down totally in a year or so, at least my bum will be clean.

I'm OK for toilet paper. I stocked up last year in anticipation of brexit being a complete f***-up. I didn't anticipate brexit and a pandemic but when society does break down totally in a year or so, at least my bum will be clean.

I’m pinning my hopes on the emporium cashing in and producing toilet roll with Steve’s boat race on it.

Either he or the people running that site have no empathy for the people who are effected and afflicted by the horrible virus, wtf is wrong with him, and he wonders why people have turned on him and his views and see the dwindling crowd sizes at his shows.

Stop the whining. This virus is a joke and I'm glad Moz and crew are mocking it. You probably walk around with a mask and sanitizer

Back
Top Bottom