Be honest, is this really sexually attractive?

I am confused as to why anyone would register for a site called 'Big Beautiful Women' looking for friendship. Do they have 'friendship' sites for people with ginger hair or people who wear glasses? Is the rule that if you are fat you should also find fat friends?

I think you will find that the site is designed for finding 'curvy dates'.

See what I just posted about settling. Who wants someone that really, doesn't love them at all but, only has some weird-a$$ sexual fetish? That's not love.

I can see that, but I think maybe you need to grow up and see that most relationships begin with physical attraction and then you grow to see and love the personality of the person. You won't ever meet someone who genuinely sees all the brilliant bits of your personality straight away. Certainly not in a pub or whatever. You have to be sexually attractive to somebody to start a relationship. Going with someone who likes your figure is no more "settling" than saying I have settled for my boyfriend because he likes busty, leggy brunettes and I am a busty, leggy brunette. When we first got together, the thing that got him over and talking to me was the way I looked, but then he got to know me and now he loves the busty, leggy brunette bit of me and the poetess, hilarious bit :)D) too.

I just think you want too much.

I can see that, but I think maybe you need to grow up and see that most relationships begin with physical attraction and then you grow to see and love the personality of the person. You won't ever meet someone who genuinely sees all the brilliant bits of your personality straight away. Certainly not in a pub or whatever. You have to be sexually attractive to somebody to start a relationship. Going with someone who likes your figure is no more "settling" than saying I have settled for my boyfriend because he likes busty, leggy brunettes and I am a busty, leggy brunette. When we first got together, the thing that got him over and talking to me was the way I looked, but then he got to know me and now he loves the busty, leggy brunette bit of me and the poetess, hilarious bit :)D) too.

I just think you want too much.

Is he the Just For Now Boyfriend you mentioned in the blog in your signature line?

Life and love is not a Hollywood film! So you know people who have loving relationships? How do you know what goes on behind closed doors? Nobody is perfect and you DO ask for too much. I fear anybody getting into a relationship with you would have their work cut out as you appear needy, arrogant and deluded. You never listen to anyone do you? To say you spend the majority of your time self analyzing you have no self awareness at all! You are annoying and you make me want to spoon my own eyes out so I don't have to read your drivel anymore!!! :mad:

Could someone split Mozzy 1 and Moonbeam up before it ends in tears?

It's CHRISTMAS !!!

Yo ho ho
:)

Could someone split Mozzy 1 and Moonbeam up before it ends in tears?

They're the same user.

People just really do NOT know the real people here, even by what they type, unless, they are real friends in real life for a long time, so they can know their personality & how they really are.

Maybe so, maybe not. And if not, at least reading someone's posts gives you a pretty good idea of whether the other person is even worth bothering with IRL in the first place. In this thread alone, it's pretty easy to spot whom I would and would not mind running into.

Last edited:
Hey, then put me on your ignore list then. You're entitled not to talk to me as much as everyone else. I am though, not a mean, evil witch that talks trash or is rude to people. I like ALL people no matter what, I just know I'm not very liked, no biggie. Seriously, it's pretty evident too, of how things would be in real life, which is kind of sad if you really think about it.

Um, I didn't say that you are one of the people that I wouldn't like to meet, but it's very telling that that's how you interpreted.

Oh, and BTW, you are on my ignore list, but you knew that.

Um, I didn't say that you are one of the people that I wouldn't like to meet, but it's very telling that that's how you interpreted.

Oh, and BTW, you are on my ignore list, but you knew that.

*chuckle*

oh yeah...forgot why I came here:
sucks3.jpg

bwahahahaha!
and yet...i'll probably be back on it in like 15minutes:p

Sorry Laura but, I am not going to go on. You & everyone can have your opinion of me as you want. You have NO idea how I am in my real life. I only type on here what I'm feeling & believing. We all feel, believe & think differently. I just know how I am & I tell the truth.

As for your descriptions, you can feel that way as that's your opinion & you're entitled to it. People that know me in my life as a friend for a long time might say things differently.

I volunteer at a lot of organizations b/c I am very emotional & care a lot about people. I worry for them & am very hurt when they are hurt. I give $ & time too, to help them.

Again, if you'd like to be real friends & talk, great. If not then, I still wish you and yours health & wealth in life.

I'm gonna be blunt and ill mannered now.......F**k off!

Back
Top Bottom