BIG WOMEN

T

TEDDYMORRISEY

There are too many people putting down the over-weight on this bloody discussion board. I happen to like the Rubenesque figure of a woman. There is definatley somthing evoketive and hornyfying about Pauline Quirke in a diaphanus nightee and a thong. Why is it people don't share my veiw. In my opinion, there are too many people plotting big women's downfalls when their spirit's are on trial, I shall defend to the gory end. There is somthing so gratifying about cuddling a big woman, especially on a cold winters night in December 1997. Three wonderful nights in December that will live with me forever. And if only, if oh rapture only, I could have put those nights safely encased in a bottle, to take off the cork of that bottle and savour ever minute of it again and again. What I would give to have this all again, only Morrissey knows. The arms of a big woman with breasts that go on forever......don't knock it, its a beautiful experience.
Teddy. Boys the BEHEMOTH AWAITS

Re: BIG WOMEN and a totally like seriousity question (Boz will like this)

If you eat out a fat chick, does their vaginal secretions have more calories?

If so, by how much? Does it depend on how much they eat? I want to know because I am compiling a book on facts that no one wants to know.

Greasetea, believe it................or not.

went to bed with sharon stone woke up with 20 STONE

EMMM i dont mind fat birds ;0)

but she has to have a nice chevvy chase!!! (face)

a dont like gals with faces like a BULLDOG STUNG BY A WASP

no matter what size AAAAAAAARgggghHHHHHH

> There are too many people putting down the over-weight on this
> bloody discussion board. I happen to like the Rubenesque figure
> of a woman. There is definatley somthing evoketive and
> hornyfying about Pauline Quirke in a diaphanus nightee and a
> thong. Why is it people don't share my veiw. In my opinion,
> there are too many people plotting big women's downfalls when
> their spirit's are on trial, I shall defend to the gory end.
> There is somthing so gratifying about cuddling a big woman,
> especially on a cold winters night in December 1997. Three
> wonderful nights in December that will live with me forever. And
> if only, if oh rapture only, I could have put those nights
> safely encased in a bottle, to take off the cork of that bottle
> and savour ever minute of it again and again. What I would give
> to have this all again, only Morrissey knows. The arms of a big
> woman with breasts that go on forever......don't knock it, its a
> beautiful experience.
> Teddy. Boys the BEHEMOTH AWAITS

Re: BIG WOMEN and a totally like seriousity question (Boz will like this)

LICKING OUT A FAT BIRD!!!FIND A FOLD AND @#!!! IT MORE LIKE MY BOY!!

> If you eat out a fat chick, does their vaginal secretions have
> more calories?

> If so, by how much? Does it depend on how much they eat? I want
> to know because I am compiling a book on facts that no one wants
> to know.

> Greasetea, believe it................or not.

Re: hmmmm...I want a very big one, very fat. Really, I love them. Amazing girls!!!

Re: BIG WOMEN : Message to Greastea

Dear Greastea

Women are not objects to mock, they are human beings who have a deeper understanding of the human condition, because people tend to drag them down verbally in the main. We unfortunatly live in a society where the MAJORITY (alleged) of men prefer blondes, who are size 12 or 14. Enything over this is supposedly in most mens' minds are gross. This is unfair and, in my opinion wrong. There is no feeling greater in the world than to spend the night with a large "Experienced" woman who knows how to press the right erogonous zones and have you up like a bull in season. Women come in all shapes and sizes, in my life the big ones have the best sense of humour and sex drive. It also is finding a big woman who finds big blokes attractive but thats another story.
Ted. Whatever happens I love you all.

THIN MEN

God, how I love thin men! I mean, how can anyone like those FAT men woman like? There's nothing better than curling up for a warm evening with a gorgeous thin man, you know, where you can put your hand on his chest and feel his ribs, instead of four packs of lard! Why is it other women don't share my view. There's nothing more exciting than the thought of Jude Law in a thong. Who wants lardie Robbie Williams and beefcakes? In my opinon, there's nothing better than a thin man to turn you on and make you a quivering wreck. Don't knock it, girls.

LMC x

(P.S Teddy - I'm blond and thin (must update the picture) are you saying I'm bad in bed?)

Re: THIN MEN

> God, how I love thin men! I mean, how can anyone like those
> FAT men woman like? There's nothing better than curling up for a
> warm evening with a gorgeous thin man, you know, where you can
> put your hand on his chest and feel his ribs, instead of four
> packs of lard! Why is it other women don't share my view.

they still want the guys to be alive ...

> they still want the guys to be alive ...

Hey! I doubt lardarses will be alive any longer! I'm not talking anorexic, I'm talking Morrissey in his skinny phase...mmm..

LMC x

I'm trying my best!

> Hey! I doubt lardarses will be alive any longer! I'm not talking
> anorexic, I'm talking Morrissey in his skinny phase...mmm..

WAIL! I'm trying my best, but you keep feeding me Dairy Milk and Haribo! I'll never get that kind of physique now... Sob!

TMF x

> Hey! I doubt lardarses will be alive any longer! I'm not talking
> anorexic, I'm talking Morrissey in his skinny phase...mmm..

That's my favorite phase too, Miss. But the man is getting old, fat and lazy. What more can he do, but sleeping all day long and crying??? His downfall is near. I hate to say it, but he is loseing his identity. Now he thinks that he is a latin lover...LOL ....a fat one, I mean.

Aw, my chicken!

> WAIL! I'm trying my best, but you keep feeding me Dairy Milk and
> Haribo! I'll never get that kind of physique now... Sob!

You've got no lard on you! Aw, chicken...never fear. All your unnecessary worries shall vanish over the weekend...I'll burn that fat off you! Heh heh.

"I've fed you Haribo, and I'll do it again!"

LMC xoxoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom