Bill "Twitcher" Oddie at it AGAIN

snapyou

Humdee,dumdee,homocide
This week's Radio Times has an article on a programme ,Play It Again(BBC1)
which features celebrities learning to play a musical instrument.
That lovely wee man,Bill Oddie is on it learning to play the electric guitar.
In the article,each celeb is asked their musical dislikes:
"...I find The Smiths and Morrissey dreary beyond belief."

When asked about his guitar "noodling",he says"...we go into a room and launch into two-hour-long,electric jam sessions that are a bit like meditation,only a lot less boring."

Wouldn't you just love Mr Oddie as your next door neighbour?

he finds the smiths dreary the cheeky bast**d i looked at the goodies the other night how childish and stupid can you get.. the w*nk*r.. he should keep on watching birds the perv

I`m in a strange juxta-postion of loving Morrissey but liking Bill`s nature programmes.However I will now down remote when he`s on next as a matter of principle::rolleyes:

This from a man who had a chart hit with
'Do Do Do, The Funky Gibbon'

However, as above, he does bloody good nature programmes!
Jukebox Jury

Mike
Yes! My youthful days in the 70's were badly effected by attending teenage discos / weddings etc and badgering the DJ to play a bit of glam or punk / new wave and all they would play was 'Hi Ho Silver Lining', 'Ooh Ah Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Do' and 'The Funky Gibbon'.

Need I go on?

Jukebox Jury

Bill Oddie always comes across as the most miserable man in the world when I see him on television these days. How did he ever become a comedian?

Mike
Yes! My youthful days in the 70's were badly effected by attending teenage discos / weddings etc and badgering the DJ to play a bit of glam or punk / new wave and all they would play was 'Hi Ho Silver Lining', 'Ooh Ah Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Do' and 'The Funky Gibbon'.

Need I go on?

Jukebox Jury

hehe very funny.....my trips to the local "nightclub" i use that phrase lightly as it was a damp dungeon with dodgy leccy were marred by endless plays of Agadoo and Wake Me up Before You Gogo:( When the smiths were played w`ed all cheer but it would be rare.

As for Do Do the Funky Gibbon I`ll have to see if that`s on You Tube coz that one passed me by.Got to take you hat off to the title though!!:rolleyes:

arrghhh,
I lost all respect for him when he had a major and pointless slag off of moz at the culture shows icon thingy...
"oh well just look at him, all that silly posing and gesturing, blah blah blah"
Its a F***ing portrait you silly little man its supposed to be posed... *argghhh*
since that day i cannot stand to even see a pic of oddie, and i virtually ripped the page about this beeb prog out of my radio times in disgust when i saw his fat smugness.

oh well hey ho...

:p "Bill Oddie, this short, brown creature... who crawls through bushes on his hands and knees looking for small animals to mate (with)....and he hates me"

:p "Bill Oddie, this short, brown creature... who crawls through bushes on his hands and knees looking for small animals to mate (with)....and he hates me"

LOL,
who cares what bill thinks, it just annoys me the way he has to go on about it so much, if you dont like it then just ignore it bill.

(goes off to take a dose of her own medicine, LOL)

Back
Top Bottom