Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
God, I can't overstate how bad that song is and how not very good his voice sounds in that clip. Morrissey, they aren't signing you because of non-existent cancel culture, it's because your new songs are shit.
I tend to think alienating most of his fans is the cause.

Lol 2 songs about Paris, none about Israel.

I can't figure out that picture. Is it a coffin?

yeah, somebody's drawings are as bad as Mozzer's lyrics, and I put as much thought into finding a good drawing has Moz did too.

I'm trying to convince myself he isn't really implying terrorist burnt down Notre Dame, but, that is what he's saying isn't it?

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped /

Wow, that must be up there with the most insipid mid-lull setlist of all time of any artist ever (and I quite like JimJim Falls)

Don't forget "I Wish You Lonely" which is equally boring and overplayed. Even the front row fools must have questioned their life decisions as they sat through that pitiful playlist. The diehards will never admit it to anyone, but even they must know it's over.

I used to enjoy Paris before he played it into the ground every show, every tour and attempted to crowbar in a political message with his embarrassing slide shows.

He’s done as a lyricist. This is just more of the lazy, repetitive, anti-poetic tinfoil hat-gibberish and conspiracy theory ramblings we never wanted or needed in the first place. Can’t believe this is the guy that wrote NMHIF, Maladjusted or The Never-Played Symphonies.
It's amazing to think this doggerel was written by someone who once claimed they should be the Poet Laureate of the UK. I used to think Alain Whyte's problem with his solo material was that he had great tunes, a decent voice but terrible lyrics. I think Moz might have trumped him with these lyrics though. Run while you can, Alain - anything's gotta be better than this :poop:

yeah, somebody's drawings are as bad as Mozzer's lyrics, and I put as much thought into finding a good drawing has Moz did too.

I'm trying to convince myself he isn't really implying terrorist burnt down Notre Dame, but, that is what he's saying isn't it?
Seems that is what he's saying.

Oh god…Notre Dame lyrics apparently…

View attachment 92501
Is this a piss take ?
He didn't write this did he ?
The thing about the song BOT is it wasn't racist or Trumpian just not the best take. Maybe him sound nasty .
This one is what happens when you ask AI to do a *poem by Trump or 4 chain on the Notre Dame incident *
If this really is the words maybe it's saved by voice and music ?
It boogles the mind that he would pick this one song to play .
If you want a music contract why play this ?

It doesn't help that the new guitar front builds up a Stones Disco groove reminiscencing "Miss You" or "Emotinal rescue" or even Rod the Mod during his cool "Passion" Disco Funk period. His lyrics try to convince the new potential listeners, that Notre Dame was brought down by "unchristian" forces. What a theme to open up for new business relationships. Zero quality control. No band member saying: "Hey Morrissey, I think this won't work out the way you planned it"

Last edited:

It's not "somebody " Muslims
As certain people on certain websites have been saying Muslims set the fire to the place . There is no proof . This is a racist song in someways. He really is Davey he has been lost to YouTube right wingers

It's not "somebody " Muslims
As certain people on certain websites have been saying Muslims set the fire to the place . There is no proof . This is a racist song in someways. He really is Davey he has been lost to YouTube right wingers
"David", please 🤣

It doesn't help that the new guitar front builds up a Stones Disco groove reminiscencing "Miss You" or "Emotinal rescue" or even Rod the Mod during his cool "Blonds have more fun" Disco Funk period. His lyrics try to convince the new potential listeners, that Notre Dame was brought down by "unchristian" forces. What a theme to open up for new business relationships. Zero quality control. No band member saying: "Hey Morrissey, I think this won't work out the way you planned it"

Anyone who voices concern is sacked.

Back
Top Bottom