@ Blue Jag

Re: questions from blue jag

im like that, i advised you then to only post a thread or 2 a day
from your pm back to me i thought you agreed
i was wrong, my fault, not yours :o
no biggie, im not upset about it actually
believe me, this is not me angry :D

Go on Robby!! Fight! Fight!!:popcorn: Oh, I'd watch this one. Which way will it go? £10 on Robby. Go on, my son!!

Peter

Go on Robby!! Fight! Fight!!:popcorn: Oh, I'd watch this one. Which way will it go? £10 on Robby. Go on, my son!!

Peter

youve been watching too much harry hill! believe me, im not looking to fight with robby, id rather do that with Johnny Vegas!

handbags at dawn robby?:lbf:

uhh, i aint got no purse so how about i just use
1wettrout.gif

a fish :lbf:

Peter

If Robby is truly your son it makes perfect sense as to why you would ship him off to the other side of the world to grow up in the home of someone else.

just to warn you robby, ive got a friend who's in the gay mafia.If you upset them they come round and criticise your curtains!

You're too familiar, too soon. Have some decorum, and respect.

Peter

i havent disrespected anyone or been too familiar with anyone either.i simply try and post some entertaining threads on here, the same as i did on the old morisseymusic forum.im hardly new old chap!
NO OFFENCE!

i havent disrespected anyone or been too familiar with anyone either.i simply try and post some entertaining threads on here, the same as i did on the old morisseymusic forum.im hardly new old chap!
NO OFFENCE!

oh, the old morisseymusic forum, that explains a lot then :lbf:

now, back on task:

of course, around 30 or 40 of them i'd say, but only a few a whole lot :o
those i shall not name, they know who they are :blushing:

Flirt or creep them out?

you creep me out more than other person i have ever encountered online dude :cool:

I am under the impression that the only people you meet are those that are online.

Aside from those that you keep in your freezer Private Pyle.

Tags
nugz luvs phish whateverbuzz
Back
Top Bottom