Bonfire Lyric book

Adam Omega

From the desk of Cole Berlin
To the people who say the song 'Bonfire of Teenagers' is poor, or has poor lyrics, you may be having trouble understanding what Morrissey is expressing. I know the song to be one of his absolute greatest works and people who consider it disrespectful to the victims, or the family of victims are hopelessly wrong.

Regards, Mx
Bonfire lyrics_page-0002.jpg
Bonfire lyrics_page-0009.jpg

T

Last edited:
I would suggest posting it all - as it includes 2 unknown songs and certainly isn't in general circulation.
Regards,
FWD.

Who sent that to you??!

I would suggest posting it all - as it includes 2 unknown songs and certainly isn't in circulation.
Regards,
FWD.

Agreed. And I would also point out that there is a typo, which potentially undercuts the validity of this claim. Per the original announcement containing the song titles, the title was "Kerouac's Crack" (possessive).

Apologies if this is old news, but I have been sent a Bonfire of the Teenagers lyric book (well, PDF) which looks legit as the title track lyrics are different to those currently online, and look correct to me. It also has a nice intro by the man himself. I assume this in general circluation? If not I'll post it all up.

Also, to the people who say the song 'Bonfire of Teenagers' is poor, or has poor lyrics, you may be having trouble understanding what Morrissey is expressing. I know the song to be one of his absolute greatest works and people who consider it disrespectful to the victims, or the family of victims are hopelessly wrong.

Regards, Mx
View attachment 84435View attachment 84436

would be great to see these, please post.

Where on earth did this come from?

Those bonus tracks sound legit.

What’s going on with that typo?

This needs more context.

A genuine PDF lyric booklet would be bundled with a digital download? Intriguing.

What’s going on with that typo?

This needs more context.

A genuine PDF lyric booklet would be bundled with a digital download? Intriguing.
Yeah, context is everything...pitching document for a record company? Text for lp liner?...intriguing. Post Ha Ha Harlem and we'll get a better idea...

This is very intriguing! Please post the booklet in its entirety?

Thank you in advance!

Wow! If this is legit, this could be a sign that the album’s release is drawing nearer. Interesting to see two bonus tracks there: “British God” has me a bit wary of the document’s legitimacy, but “Because You’re Finished” fits exactly into the second side’s themes thus far.

I’ll echo all the people on this thread and ask if the OP could please upload this in its entirety.

Apologies if this is old news, but I have been sent a Bonfire of the Teenagers lyric book (well, PDF) which looks legit as the title track lyrics are different to those currently online, and look correct to me. It also has a nice intro by the man himself. I assume this in general circluation? If not I'll post it all up.

Also, to the people who say the song 'Bonfire of Teenagers' is poor, or has poor lyrics, you may be having trouble understanding what Morrissey is expressing. I know the song to be one of his absolute greatest works and people who consider it disrespectful to the victims, or the family of victims are hopelessly wrong.

Regards, Mx
View attachment 84435View attachment 84436

Bonfire Of Teenagers is a heck of a song.
Yeah, kinda waitin' to hear the record version.
It's one of them songs where ya get reminded that none
of these other artists can do what Moz does.

I hope you post the entire thing. I'd love to read the "Introduction By Morrissey." As far as the song, BOT, we already have the lyrics here and we've all heard the live version. Definitely enough to draw our own conclusions. I'm curious about your comment, "I know the song to be one of his absolute greatest works." Are you implying you have some knowledge or understanding about the song the rest of us don't?

Last edited:
Maybe, this book does not exist. It's really simple to fake it.
The user who post is a newbie around here.

If it is fake, I'd still love to see the (fake) lyrics to "British God".

They can't possibly be as bad as the fake Morrissey song I wrote in the early 90s, "Your Impossible Mudflaps".

Lol as if the original fella wouldn’t have checked back by now… suggest shutting the thread

A really intriguing post...so many possibilities...is it real...who is Adam Omega (from the desk of Cole Berlin) from Stretford signing off as Mx....for someone with such an appreciation of BOF he surely would be familiar with this site and know that a lyric book is not widely available...but a hoax ...not sure more likely a tease from someone within the camp....I would be more optimistic something is coming soon as a download only option ...maybe self released...who know wait and see if Adam follows through

If it is fake, I'd still love to see the (fake) lyrics to "British God".

They can't possibly be as bad as the fake Morrissey song I wrote in the early 90s, "Your Impossible Mudflaps".
I remember the fake lyric leaks of World Peace album and some of them weren't that bad actually

Back
Top Bottom