Britpop Frink Thread

And now I have read it - the crowd did not cheer her, btw.

There were two hardcore male Japanese fans near her (flew in from Tokyo for the gig) and they looked very frightened! Jarvis shook their hands and I was thrilled for them.

He posed for me a few times and gave me candy. <swoon> Too bad I'm useless with a camera! :o

She sounds like a bit of a nutjob. I mean, kissing and hugging is one thing, if the artist doesn't mind it, but grabbing their genitals is a sexual assault.

'jarvizcocker' is a livejournal community, btw, but it looks like you found it.

She sounds like a bit of a nutjob. I mean, kissing and hugging is one thing, if the artist doesn't mind it, but grabbing their genitals is a sexual assault.

'jarvizcocker' is a livejournal community, btw, but it looks like you found it.

I did find it, thanks! :)

Yeah, she was a bit kooky. Jarvis had these corduroy trousers on and people kept touching his legs. <mmmm, corduroy> I don't think she grabbed as much as patted but still, inappropriate. I think Jarvis was a little shocked, actually. I sure wouldn't have appreciated it if I was on stage.

I did find it, thanks! :)

Yeah, she was a bit kooky. Jarvis had these corduroy trousers on and people kept touching his legs. <mmmm, corduroy> I don't think she grabbed as much as patted but still, inappropriate. I think Jarvis was a little shocked, actually. I sure wouldn't have appreciated it if I was on stage.

Ah-hah! We have a corduroy kink, do we? I'm a bit keen on the smell of men in rain-damp tweed, myself. You stroke him and (assuming he takes regular baths these days) I'll sniff him, but don't worry, Jarvis, we'll keep it decent. :)

Ah-hah! We have a corduroy kink, do we? I'm a bit keen on the smell of men in rain-damp tweed, myself. You stroke him and (assuming he takes regular baths these days) I'll sniff him, but don't worry, Jarvis, we'll keep it decent. :)

Ha ha! And of course, we would ask permission first. :p

Here's a piccie from last night - minutes before that wicked girl molested our dear sweet Jarvis! You can sort of see the trousers?

IMG_3172.jpg

But I do enjoy Jarvis somewhat, but this has practically turned into a Jarvis thread. I think someone needs to start a Jarvis appreciation thread. Anyway, that photo is something I enjoy. It's 8 year old Noel Gallagher-so it belongs here.

That's not nice! Noel was quite good looking when I met him back in '05. Too bad he thinks he's too old for me.

Last edited:
Sarah isn't anolexic nor chubby, what's wrong with you HIM? :p
Pity you don't appreciate their music.

Gigi, you're right - we may have gotten a little carried away with the Jarvis. :p

I see your wee Noel and give you:

noel.jpg

And while he's not techinically BritPop, anyone for Kelly Jones?

With Noel (ok, he's not so pretty here):
kelnoel.jpg

More recently:
SAT_MAG_158437a.jpg

I'm tired of all this Jarvis talk.

4afa2fa0.jpg

Dear gawd that's frightening, he reminds me of the vampire child in the tv movie version of Stephen King's "Salem's Lot". The pic of him as a grown man is slightly better but still, he needs to trim those eyebrows ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom