Camila Grey posts about broken foot on her Instagram (November 7, 2023)

Camila Grey on instagram story with a broken foot or leg - may be a cause or spell drama for rest of the tour?

Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah looking at the tour dates again, I guess there would be enough time.

Camila may have had her accident on the 6th or 7th (when she made her first post about it). And the next date to play is the 16th. So that gives Jesse (?) about 9-10 days to quickly find a replacement and make sure they know the songs. Yikes.

I assume Camila would have already said that she won’t be able to do the shows by now, if it was serious (?)
Well they just gave themselves an extra week.
Will it be extra time to find a replacement or just extra time for Camila to recover enough, time will tell.
The fact is that when Alain and Solomon were replaced by other musicians, they wete out for a long time. The same could happen to Camila. If she were to be replaced because who would take her place for just a couple of gigs in Asia?

Will it be extra time to find a replacement or just extra time for Camila to recover enough, time will tell.
The fact is that when Alain and Solomon were replaced by other musicians, they wete out for a long time. The same could happen to Camila. If she were to be replaced because who would take her place for just a couple of gigs in Asia?

They could have the keyboard parts pre recorded.

I can’t remember exactly how much time between Alain and Solomon being replaced and the new members having to learn songs for the next dates. In comparison to the recent situation. But as I initially said, canceling was the easier route, and it’s been taken.

Yeah, time will tell.

I can’t remember exactly how much time between Alain and Solomon being replaced and the new members having to learn songs for the next dates. In comparison to the recent situation. But as I initially said, canceling was the easier route, and it’s been taken.

Yeah, time will tell.
In the case of Solomon’s replacement, I seem to remember that they cacelled 2 shows in 2014. So there was about a week between the last show with Solomon and the first show with Mando. I don’t quite remember the case of Alain’s departure anymore.
I must add that the reasons for their departures / subsequent replacements wasn’t so clear, could be health-related but not necessarily.

In the case of Solomon’s replacement, I seem to remember that they cacelled 2 shows in 2014. So there was about a week between the last show with Solomon and the first show with Mando. I don’t quite remember the case of Alain’s departure anymore.
I must add that the reasons for their departures / subsequent replacements wasn’t so clear, could be health-related but not necessarily.

Yeah it would be necessary to know the exact
amount of time between member leaving, replacement and show, to understand how possible such actions/decisions are.
Of course skill set of the new member plays a role. Must be stressful for all concerned.

Millions $$€€££¥¥ on the line and she breaks a foot?
To be fair, she might just be the fallgirl 'taking one for the team' when her boss wanted a reason to cancel a few shows. Maybe Donnie turned up at her apartment late one night with a couple of hired heavies decked out in oversize pinstripe suits: "Sorry, lady - but 'da boss says you have to take a fall". :ahhh::whip:

Alain was replaced by Jesse on short notice in 2004, and Solomon replaced by Mando on equally short notice in 2015. So it can be done.
Alain was initially replaced by Little Barrie and then Jesse

A picture of her foot saying "Broken: Good times."
Not good times for those who are planning on going to these concerts though is it?

Back
Top Bottom