Christian Dior/ROTT b-sides

Kevaxe2k2

I would love to hear this track if anyone can help? Also, can anyone list the ROTT b-sides. I know I am missing some (Sweetie Pie, Floorboards, etc.) Thanks

I would love to hear this track if anyone can help? Also, can anyone list the ROTT b-sides. I know I am missing some (Sweetie Pie, Floorboards, etc.) Thanks

Mmm...it's a common courtesy on this forums not asking singles/albums widely available from shops/download sites.

However, live tracks of "I Just Want to See the Boy Happy" are exception because so many people still unable to get 7 inch and picture disc.

...and I spent all that time trying to upload "Floorboards" for you! ;)

Did you get the REM boot that I posted? Did you have it already?

Mmm...it's a common courtesy on this forums not asking singles/albums widely available from shops/download sites.

I'm quite aware. I just wanted to hear the song. My hope was one of those type of sites would be streaming all or a portion of the song and. I wasn't asking for an upload. I just wanted to hear the song and would have bought it long ago if I had known it was in iTunes. Anyway, it's a class tune.

I'm quite aware. I just wanted to hear the song. My hope was one of those type of sites would be streaming all or a portion of the song and. I wasn't asking for an upload. I just wanted to hear the song and would have bought it long ago if I had known it was in iTunes. Anyway, it's a class tune.

Vastly underrated song.
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom