Confirmation emails

Did any of you order from Europe (outside UK)? How does it work? Will they send them or do you really have to pick them up? Will there be an extra extra fee?
Please help :) I really want to go :)
thanks thank thanks

I ordered for the Friday from Ireland so im just going to hope for the best and presume they will deliver. Although its no hassle if i have to collect them at the roundhouse.

This is my first morrissey concert and im actually getting nervous! I'm going to see him in Paris too. Hopefully he'll throw his arms around me.

'm still waiting for my confirmation email and its 3 hours on... I'm starting to think that I did something wrong.

'm still waiting for my confirmation email and its 3 hours on... I'm starting to think that I did something wrong.

I am still awaiting confirmation too! Booking from France. Very scaaaaaaaaaaaaaared (more that 3 hours wait!).

I am still awaiting confirmation too! Booking from France. Very scaaaaaaaaaaaaaared (more that 3 hours wait!).

On top of that it seems that it is imposible to get in touch with gigsandtours by e-mail, right?
Thanks for your help!

On top of that it seems that it is imposible to get in touch with gigsandtours by e-mail, right?
Thanks for your help!

give seetickets a ring. not got the number with me but ring the number with the 0871 at the front instead of 0870. they seem to answer that straight away as apose to queueing for ages withh the 0870 number:mad:

give seetickets a ring. not got the number with me but ring the number with the 0871 at the front instead of 0870. they seem to answer that straight away as apose to queueing for ages withh the 0870 number:mad:

Thanks for your help! Maybe it didn't work as I entered a French delivery address or because I have a French bank acount and it takes longer?!
I may try to give them a ring from work anyway.
Thanks again!

OK so I booked two tix for the night I wanted, got a confirmation # and everything seems fine...

Just checked my credit card online and they have not yet processed the payment.... just curious if others have seen the transaction on their card yet? Now I am worried that I mistyped my acct. # in my groggy sleepy state early this morning and that I'll be shit out of luck.

(I know - Paranoid - sorry.)

Thanks for your help! Maybe it didn't work as I entered a French delivery address or because I have a French bank acount and it takes longer?!
I may try to give them a ring from work anyway.
Thanks again!

0871 220 0260. think this is the number i called the other night and got through straight away. the other 5 numbers i had for them i couldn't get through for love nor money:(

if the confirmation mial didnt appear in your maillbox -check your spam account! the TMmails also did go directly into my spam amialboxaccount!damm i wonder why they didnt appear back then

and seetickets also informed on their that that that happened with a lot of emaill provider do sent it back not even let iit into the spam account..stom m make sure that the payment went througho check your credit card invoice and if its gone through you have to sort it out so tht the mail wont ger rejected ot r treated as spam

ah i just got confirmation for my 6 day pass i am so excited! eee im actually going alone too which is so cool i love me! xxx

mine has arrived for both dates.....get in

Just checked my credit card online and they have not yet processed the payment.... just curious if others have seen the transaction on their card yet? Now I am worried that I mistyped my acct. # in my groggy sleepy state early this morning and that I'll be shit out of luck.

What's the soonest you've ever seen a charge appear on your online credit card site? Stores usually don't even process the charge until the next business day (the point-of-sale swipe is just a pre-authorization that ensures that you have sufficient funds to make the sale), and every credit card that I have has about a 1-2 day lag time before charges appear on the Web site. It's been, what, a few hours since you charged these tickets?!? Calm down.

I phoned them and got confirmation, but still had no email! So I feel relieved but not entirely convinced!! Eeek!

it cost me less to travel to and stay in london , than it for me and my mrs to watch morrissey on stage for an hour and a half 81 quid are gigsandtours f&%king touts ?????

Innit, that's like 4 weeks wages for me I've just shelled out, nearly 2 weeks rent and that's before train tickets and hotel. Oh well, I'll just try and be happy about it and think I'm getting some of it reimbursed by my mum for xmas present.

it is turning out to be expensive, but hey you only live once. were every1 staying,just booked for the Marylebone travel lodge for £98 for friday and saturday. now just transport down there

Back
Top Bottom