Copenhagen - Operaen (July 11, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Kid's A Looker / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by @WorldWontListen from somedizzywhore.com, link posted by an anonymous person

Morrissey website owner thrown out of gig - TalkTalk. Link from an anonymous person.

Last edited:
What the heck ELSE is supposed to be discussed on a fansite?

This is a very good question. I starred at this sentence at least for ten minutes when I first saw it. Private life. Career moves. I have been thinking for quite a while now, what if Morrissey is not what some people are so sure he is and more like some people who are attacked here for being themselves? Apart from this I noticed that the sales figures come up when he releases a new album or starts a tour. They are never discussed at any other time. And they only ever include the UK and maybe the USA but never combined and never other countries included. Having said this, I'd be happy to get even 1 button from every record or concert ticket sold.

The worst offender for posting shit about Morrissey and the band is !Viva Hate!
His real name is [personal info removed]. I have provided Morrissey’s people with his name and several photographs, and I am assured he will be denied entry to all future shows.
You may not know, but this person is some kind of cross dresser, so I have sent pics of him in both of his guises, ugly scruffy ‘dude’, and ugly looking ‘lady’.

You are getting incredibly boring. And the next time you post individual sentences in different posts, at least give it some time so that it is not that obvious that they are all from one person.

How did Morrissey's security know that David was in the building?

Hugh - aka 'Morrissey the 23rd', his username here - told him. Freakishly obsessive Scot who is 'straight' and is obsessed with Morrissey to the point of alienating his own wife.
He thinks this will endear him to Morrissey after all these years. Well, Hugh, it won't. "Mozz", as you call him, talks 10 kinds of shit about you, too. Whatever.

david, you know what you did.

LOL, stfu, haha.
David, I back you; I can't believe it but I do. This is f***ed up.

I knew there was a reason I wasn't quite feeling it for the man anymore.

Something's changed.

This is making the dog biting the hand incident all the more ironically ridiculous. If this ejection came from Morrissey himself and David was simply quietly attending the show, I'm absolutely stunned by Morrissey's stupidity.

the mozzer got rabies? :D

the mozzer got rabies? :D

A broken bone and a wound are very painful. I had my finger injured last year and the pictures that were taken of me at that time make me cringe, because I looked as bad as I felt. I find that Morrissey could swing his hand with the injured finger around a little less and be more careful with it.

I KNOW who you are that posted my message to Boz.. on his Facebook. You are damn right I am going to say something.. Of course you came running to Solo to post it.. Pamela Schofield. As much as you say you despise Morrissey-Solo here you are being the COWARD you are.. and posting Anyonymous. At least I put my NAME behind my words & BACK IT UP! Like I told you on Boz's page & in that silly private message that you wrote to me... you are worthless.. & a kiss ass... & that's all you will ever be.. You MULE!

No I wouldn't.... I have been to several shows.. & his luster does wear off. Geez get a hobby... travel the world & do something with your life.. instead of being someone's lap dog. Ewww!

and posting Anyonymous. At least I put my NAME behind my words & BACK IT UP!

You're such a f***ing idiot! How the hell do you use your name? You type behind the username Mozluv...I'm pretty sure this isn't you real name and therefore you are also being anonymous!! ...and if it is your real name then I'm sorry for you.

Folk like you ruined Solo!

Regards,
Mr. A. N. Onymous

You're such a f***ing idiot! How the hell do you use your name? You type behind the username Mozluv...I'm pretty sure this isn't you real name and therefore you are also being anonymous!! ...and if it is your real name then I'm sorry for you.

Folk like you ruined Solo!

Regards,
Mr. A. N. Onymous

Hey Asshole... It was a post from FACEBOOK ASS HOLE... & YES MY NAME WAS BEHIND IT!
I dont give a damn what YOU think.. & people like me ruined SOLO? NO People LIKE YOU.. ruined SOLO! Idiot!!
Still a Coward... Still not revealing who YOU are.

You're like a BIG DOG with NO BITE.. Your words & life are meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom