Crap Bands

i would have to add all hip hop acts from this decade.

Aesop Rock and some other folk off Def Jux are decent.

Especially compared to the tossers who think, as that Dan Le Sac song goes, that guns, bitches and bling are part of the four elements.

Actually, I just thought of another reason to hate Muse (as if there aren't enough):

Their cover of Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHGHGHGHGAHHGAGGAHHG! :sick:

Sorry to remind people of that.

HIM!!! They are TERRRRRIBLE!!! I hate heavy metal, in general (With the exception of early sabbath, solo ozzy, and mid-period metallica) but this band are just beyond the pale. UTTER shit. Moreover the single "My sweet 666" is dangerously close to "Crazy Train", a FAR superior composition.

Hinder (AKA lips of an angel)
Nickelback
Panic At The Disco (sorry but they really suck)
Lil Wayne and most other rap acts (if you like that type of music thats fine im not dissing :) )
Amy Winehouse

i love u2 :( oh well a lot of people dont like them

The Ting Tings

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I HATE them. I'm not usually one to judge on appearances but I can't work out why the lass always looks so smug with herself when she's got a face like a camel.

The Feeling...

Just no. The lead singers voice rips right through my senses.

The Ting Tings

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I HATE them. I'm not usually one to judge on appearances but I can't work out why the lass always looks so smug with herself when she's got a face like a camel.

The Feeling...

Just no. The lead singers voice rips right through my senses.

haha, she does look like a camel

Guns'n Roses. Such a shit band, I can't ever understand how these kind of acts can become famous. Well that's not rue, I understand when I look at the audience who buys the records and ranks Slash as one of the quitarheroes (how I hate the word) of our time. And I wont even start on Axel.

And I can swear there are a thousand bands on the USA chart lists that sound like nickelback. :gun:

Dave Matthews Band
Offspring
Kid Rock
Alanis Morrissette (I can't freaking stand her!)
Bare Naked Ladies (worst band off all time!)
Most emo bands
R&B music
Anything played on top 40 radio stations
All boy bands
Jessica & Ashley Simpson
All the Disney Bands!
Rap music
No Doubt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom