Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I was born like this, I had no choice, I was born with the gift of a golden voice... And 27 angels from the great beyond...

I don't remember the rest of the lyrics.
Anyway:
I am a simple man
Not much to gain or lose
Older and wiser
Never applies to me.
I'm just a simple man
I have to do the simple things
That a simple man can.

Do you often get obsessed with the sexuality of other people?

If you really want to be a troll, you certainly need more practice...
Try to learn from Skinny or any of the other decent trolls.... Because this is really going nowhere fast.
I.e, use your reading comprehension, if the gay thing is not working, then, for god's sake, try to think of another way of harassment... Or it gets truly boring. :kissingheart:

Who is trolling? I genuinely think you’re a fag.

Who is trolling? I genuinely think you’re a fag.

That's the point... I don't get upset if a random troll thinks that I am gay, a good troll would get it and switch to a new strategy.

You are not even good as a troll, Tom.

There must be something truly offensive

That's the point... I don't get upset if a random troll thinks that I am gay, a good troll would get it and switch to a new strategy.

You are not even good as a troll, Tom.

There must be something truly offensive

Once again, you fail to read and comprehend. Are you sure you’re not still an 11 year old? I’m not trolling. Or even attempting. You act like a fag. It’s an observation. The more catty you get about it, the more you reinforce it.

Once again, you fail to read and comprehend. Are you sure you’re not still an 11 year old? I’m not trolling. Or even attempting. You act like a fag. It’s an observation. The more catty you get about it, the more you reinforce it.

:kissingheart:

j91ohy.gif

Back
Top Bottom