Desert Island

Mr. Springheeled

Masked Adventurer
Forgive me if a thread like this already exists but-

You're stranded a desert island with Morrissey and one other person.
Who would it be and what would you talk about?

spelling counts.

I would have Frida Kahlo (of Guerrilla Girls, not the original) and we would talk about the end of the world.

Chrissie Hynde, to help put Morrissey at ease so he doesn't freak out around me, a total stranger who is less interesting than the toast he buttered that morning.

Also for a more obvious reason. She is an attractive woman.

I think i'd opt for Me/Morrissey and a mirror, (hence the 3rd person)
we'd talk ablout everything and nothing. :)

Eugene Hutz... if I can't get him, Don Van Vliet! Make for some interesting conversation!

Good question! Well, obviously my husbnad, but if he wasn't available...hmmmmmmmmm... Julian Barratt. It could be like The Nightmare of Milky Joe! :D

Forgive me if a thread like this already exists but-

You're stranded a desert island with Morrissey and one other person.
Who would it be and what would you talk about?

spelling counts.

I would have Frida Kahlo (of Guerrilla Girls, not the original) and we would talk about the end of the world.

Emile Hursh, because he is simply magnificent and no to mention cute.

Last edited:
I am not going to answer this question. :p

alan bennett or linder...
diana dors in her prime time if she would be still alive and in her late twenties/early thirties now:D

does Morrissey have to be there? I'd imagine it would be horrible to be stranded on an island with him....

does Morrissey have to be there? I'd imagine it would be horrible to be stranded on an island with him....

Can you just imagine the WHINING? It'd be overwhelming.

It's not so much the whining in general as the whining if you picked the wrong person.
'Why did you have to take him/her? I hate them. It's no fuuuuunnnnn. I'm booorrrrrrredddd.'

It's not so much the whining in general as the whining if you picked the wrong person.
'Why did you have to take him/her? I hate them. It's no fuuuuunnnnn. I'm booorrrrrrredddd.'
He'd probably try to shank them with a sharp sand dollar... and fail.

prince rogers nelson or maybe the older moses.
fire sex dance and brimstone. shit would be sizzling!

Back
Top Bottom