Do you find Julia shaggable?

Not sure it's sexist, there are plenty of very sexual threads about Moz, are they sexist, or do you join in on those?

The thread is immature, but not sexist.

this thread it sexist because it makes fun of someone in a sexual way. posting mugshots of julia and saying how unf***able she is childish and mean.

as far as the potentially sexist threads about moz they are 99% postive and nice, at least!

Either you have them all or you get rid of them all...there are no exceptions.

this thread it sexist because it makes fun of someone in a sexual way. posting mugshots of julia and saying how unf***able she is childish and mean.

as far as the potentially sexist threads about moz they are 99% postive and nice, at least!

Well, I disagree. Sexism, is the objectification of someone because of their gender. The drooling over Morrissey is sexism and makes the posters look pathetic. Morrissey is average looking and if he worked in a library, he wouldnt have many admirers if any. Julia is the subject of this post because the same people that drool over Moz hate her and this is a jealousy post. They hate the idea that Moz likes Julia more than them. the whole thing is MENTAL!!!

Moz talks to Julia knowing it annoys the people that obsess about him.

Moz is a great lyricist, singer, perfomer (I know he hates that word), but he is just some bloke, like the rest of us.

So, maybe its the time that all the sexist threads were dropped and the loonies realised they are not going to sleep with Moz, Julie, Anna Kournikova, Melanie Sykes, etc etc etc:D

Well, I disagree. Sexism, is the objectification of someone because of their gender. The drooling over Morrissey is sexism and makes the posters look pathetic.

yes - true - but I did admit on the frink thread that I am "dirty sexist old woman". therefore: jesus has forgiven me because I am so pure and honest.

yes - true - but I did admit on the frink thread that I am "dirty sexist old woman". therefore: jesus has forgiven me because I am so pure and honest.
your the queen of that thread:)

you know what, i don't think there is anything wrong with finding or objectifying someone like Morrissey or other celebrities in a sexual way....as long you understand you ain't going to run off into the sunset together. why not look at photos of someone you find attractive, go to the pins ups thread here, it's all a matter of personal taste.

your the queen of that thread:)

you know what, i don't think there is anything wrong with finding or objectifying someone like Morrissey or other celebrities in a sexual way....as long you understand you ain't going to run off into the sunset together. why not look at photos of someone you find attractive, go to the pins ups thread here, it's all a matter of personal taste.

Lilikoi is the one complaining about sexist threads!!! As always with women, sexism is a one-way street!!!!

Lilikoi is the one complaining about sexist threads!!! As always with women, sexism is a one-way street!!!!

i understand that, but this is a site about morrissey and you will always have a thread where people want to post and look at pictures of him. I bet if he saw it, he love it, i bloody would if it was about me:)

this isn't a site about julia, and it was a thread just about her being attracting enough to have sex with, the post starter just it wanted to be controversial, that is all.

i understand that, but this is a site about morrissey and you will always have a thread where people want to post and look at pictures of him. I bet if he saw it, he love it, i bloody would if it was about me:)

this isn't a site about julia, and it was a thread just about her being attracting enough to have sex with, the post starter just it wanted to be controversial, that is all.

Yeah, but like I say, Julia upsets the fantasists because Moz talks to her, so its all a bit unhealthy.

Lets put this to bed, Julia is not an attractive woman, but Moz may be in love with her for all I know. How about that?:D

Not all rich men have trophy wifes, Moz probably would have a pretty ordinary wife, if he wasn't as gay as Quentin Crisp.

if I was Moz I would sleep with model after model after model, how about that for sexism, I would make footballers look celibate:D But Moz lets the side down!:D

well, I have a masculinist friend who thinks that it's discrimintation against men that only the female body is ever regarded as sexy. he wants to see men as sex objects too. I'm not kidding.

but this thread should be nuked now.

bye bye

it is julia. a person who went to the pasadena concert had their picture taken with her. i removed the person from the photo (id hate it if people just randomly posted by pictures without asking me...happened to people i know and its SO rude). i posted a picture so people can draw their own opinions and end the debate (knowing there will be like 10 people asking for the photo, SO predictable). that's julia, take it, leave it, shagg it don't shagg it! jeeeeeeeeeeee

is julia not a person then, whose picture you decided to post without her permission?

:cool:

is julia not a person then, whose picture you decided to post without her permission?

Please, you beat me to it! Well said. I can't believe the hypocrisy in that quote... the proper thing would be to remove the photo from the thread. It just smacks of a desperate attempt at oneupmanship, which isn't flattering! Unless you enjoy helping to put the "low" in "so-low"?

well, I have a masculinist friend who thinks that it's discrimintation against men that only the female body is ever regarded as sexy. he wants to see men as sex objects too. I'm not kidding.

but this thread should be nuked now.

bye bye

Well, if men were sexy, advertisers would use them. They don't because it doesn't work. A beautiful women stops traffic, something no man can ever achieve. The female form is spectacular. If men are used in advertising they are famous, because thats what excites women, fame/money/power.

Well, if men were sexy, advertisers would use them. They don't because it doesn't work. A beautiful women stops traffic, something no man can ever achieve. The female form is spectacular. If men are used in advertising they are famous, because thats what excites women, fame/money/power.

what about them diet coke adverts on the TV?

what about them diet coke adverts on the TV?

e diet coke ads have really attractive women in it, who happen to use a man as a sexual object.

Southpawglamour, Freddie Ljunberg in his boxers could stop traffic, if you ask me;)

There was also the Nick kamen ad, these are the exceptions and come around once in a blue moon. They also have to play the comedy card and giggling women play as big a part in the ad. Its a mixed gender ad.
yes it's a tricky subject really, full of different discourses of the gender roles.

e diet coke ads have really attractive women in it, who happen to use a man as a sexual object.

Southpawglamour, Freddie Ljunberg in his boxers could stop traffic, if you ask me;)

Ha, you inadvertently reinforce my point. Advertisers would use Ljunberg because he is famous, his looks are secondary. Ugly men can sell as many things are pretty ones providing they are famous.

Pete Doherty pulled Kate Moss, see how it works?

Show me an ugly girl that bagged a millionaire!

Back
Top Bottom