Dont know if anyone heard... tragic.

M

Multatuli

In Venlo, Holland, a 22 yo boy was battered to death with a motorhelmet, because he asked for some respect for elderly people. Two 18 yo olds were driving a scooter and they almost hit an on older woman. They stopped and started beating and kicking the young man, even when he was down on the ground. They even went into a supermarket to go shopping. When they came out, they were arrested. People in the store told that they were bragging about it. When they saw the crowd outside, they laughed! That makes me feel so angry, that I wished we had the death penalty in Holland. I'm not saying these assholes should be killed, but I think that 40 years hard labour would be apropriate.
But we have this fine justice system. It will sentense them to 10 years, they'll have to 'do time' for about 7, and let's them out in 4 years, because they deserve another chance in society. Lawyers will try to make us feel sorry for the boys. They will never have a job, they will lose contact with dear friends (luckily our prisons are like ****hotels, so you'll be able to listen to Morrissey), their 'structure' is gone, and probably sue the state afterwards... it's really sickening and one of these days a f***er like that will be killed on the streets by a perfect gentleman.

> In Venlo, Holland, a 22 yo boy was battered to death with a motorhelmet,
> because he asked for some respect for elderly people. Two 18 yo olds were
> driving a scooter and they almost hit an on older woman. They stopped and
> started beating and kicking the young man, even when he was down on the
> ground. They even went into a supermarket to go shopping. When they came
> out, they were arrested. People in the store told that they were bragging
> about it. When they saw the crowd outside, they laughed! That makes me
> feel so angry, that I wished we had the death penalty in Holland. I'm not
> saying these assholes should be killed, but I think that 40 years hard
> labour would be apropriate.
> But we have this fine justice system. It will sentense them to 10 years,
> they'll have to 'do time' for about 7, and let's them out in 4 years,
> because they deserve another chance in society. Lawyers will try to make
> us feel sorry for the boys. They will never have a job, they will lose
> contact with dear friends (luckily our prisons are like ****hotels, so
> you'll be able to listen to Morrissey), their 'structure' is gone, and
> probably sue the state afterwards... it's really sickening and one of
> these days a f***er like that will be killed on the streets by a perfect
> gentleman.

Oh dear God, this is horrible. That poor fellow, and his family and friends who now have to deal with the fact that he was taken from them so violently. When does the bad news end? People can be so disgustingly inhuman. And if these terrible boys get off so easily as you have predicted, 'twill be an outrage. F**k, my heart has sunk...this story really does sadden me. Would you keep me updated? I would really appreciate it.

Re: Dont know if anyone heard... tragic, II

> Oh dear God, this is horrible. That poor fellow, and his family and
> friends who now have to deal with the fact that he was taken from them so
> violently. When does the bad news end? People can be so disgustingly
> inhuman. And if these terrible boys get off so easily as you have
> predicted, 'twill be an outrage. F**k, my heart has sunk...this story
> really does sadden me. Would you keep me updated? I would really
> appreciate it.

Equally tragic; Here in the Bay Area a 17 year old transgender male was brutally killed by three other teen boys when they found out she (Eddie, aka "Gwen" as in Stefanie) was a he. They found the body a week later several miles away, people knew about the killing the whole time but didn't tell because of Eddie's choice to dress as a woman. Religious groups had the audacity to protest the funeral today! You'd expect things of this dispicable nature to happen in "other" states or small towns but right here in the California Bay Area, gays and trnsgendered people are not safe.

> Equally tragic; Here in the Bay Area a 17 year old transgender male was
> brutally killed by three other teen boys when they found out she (Eddie,
> aka "Gwen" as in Stefanie) was a he. They found the body a week
> later several miles away, people knew about the killing the whole time but
> didn't tell because of Eddie's choice to dress as a woman. Religious
> groups had the audacity to protest the funeral today! You'd expect things
> of this dispicable nature to happen in "other" states or small
> towns but right here in the California Bay Area, gays and trnsgendered
> people are not safe.

Oh, I am so very saddened. No, sickened. How the Hell can anyone be so evil? Those boys should be publicly stoned to death. And all of the assholes who knew but didn't tell should be punished as well. For God's sake, if a boy wants to dress like a girl...why does that mean he should be killed? He wasn't hurting anyone, was he??? As for the religious groups who protested the boy's funeral, they need to go back home and check their God damned theologies. I'm assuming they were Christian? If so, may they all burn eternally in their Hell for being such assholes. It's bad enough that the poor boy was killed, but now they have to shame his soul by acting like that? Why must people be like this?

I think that our souls would benefit from a terrible disaster, one which wiped out all of life on Earth. Then we would be free of our human nonsense...free from hate, anger, fear, and violence...and we would be at peace. Humanity "sucks."

Listen,The whole justice system in this country f***in sux big donkey dicks. How can a person who murders someone be allowed to live??? they shouldn't. Why do you think our prison system is so f***ed up right now??? we have crooked cops,crooked judges and everything else. While these stories you gave are tragic,what about all the other stories or crimes that go unmentioned??? or about the crime period?? no,all we hear about is what happened on 9/11 every single f***in day. Listen people,its tragic,no question and I feel they shopuld celebrate and do everything ON sept 11th. But enoughs enough its like if your dad died 5 years ago,would you want someone coming up to you saying"gees,sorry about your dad"??? you'd get sick of hearing it. The media,no matter how glorified are a bunch of f***in pantywastes and need to be shit on.

Mr.Improper...............

Are you a poet by any chance?

> Religious
> groups had the audacity to protest the funeral today!

Extreme fundamentalist *Christian* idiots are the worst! To them God is Hate.

Yeah, it is horrible, and people never learn. In Holland we have total lack of respect for each other. For no reason at all, you can get killed these days. It has happened a few times before.
A boy brought his girlfriend to the trainstation 2 years back. He was 19. I think 5 boys started shouting at him, calling him names. I don't know if the boy reacted to that, but it shouldn't matter. He also was kicked and beaten to death.
Two guys were stealing a bike late at night a few years back. A young man who said something about it, got the same treatment. I could go on.
Our government thinks that there is a mentality problem and tries to change people with commercials on television, where as the people think, better punishment would help. When these boys come out I wish there would be an outrage, like you said. But there never is. After 4 years we have forgotten it, and probably something worse has happened, which consumes our minds. I've written a letter to our ministry of justice, in which I explained why someone, somewhere, sometime will kill someone before the crime is committed. I told them it was a dream I have, since last Tuesday. The day this latest kid was killed. I have a little boy myself and it won't be easy to guide him through life, as it get's harder day by day.
We had elections last May. Pim Fortuyn, a man who was heading for a huge victory was killed 9 days before the elections were held... Everybody realizes that some things have to be done but nobody seems to know what.

Re: It seems to be a world wide problem

> Yeah, it is horrible, and people never learn. In Holland we have total
> lack of respect for each other

Yet we sit here before our computers and attack other human beings with our vile words. Respect begins within ourselves.

Re: Mr.Improper...............

No,I was just voicing my opinion,which of course is extremely vital to this board. Why?? truth hurt or something?? our justice system does suck. We have cops whackin little kids into hoods of cars and getting off from it. I think we need to take him and bash his f***in head into the side of a building just for shits and giggles. or maybe we can throw him off the top of the empire state building and whoever he lands on wins the publishers clearing house??? Thatd be so much more effective.

No,I was just voicing my opinion,which of course is extremely vital to this board. Why?? truth hurt or something?? our justice system does suck. We have cops whackin little kids into hoods of cars and getting off from it. I think we need to take him and bash his f***in head into the side of a building just for shits and giggles. or maybe we can throw him off the top of the empire state building and whoever he lands on wins the publishers clearing house??? Thatd be so much more effective.

Re: It seems to be a world wide problem

Attacking someone with words is okay, discussion never killed anyone. The guy with the motorhelmet felt attacked with words and started beating. An attack with a motorhelmet has much more impact... That's why I'm behind my computer. It's much safer than being outside :p
What worries me most is the fact that there were three constructionbuilders at the scene. One of them told the media that HE was the one that called our local 911 (he must have felt like a real hero) There is this media campaign that asks civilians to 'remember what the person looks like, call the alarmnumber, stay with the victim', but that's all crap. They could have stepped in! There seems to grow some awareness that we have to take care of ourselves. That's why I'm afraid that someday it'll explode.

wipe out all life on earth? uh, that's a bit harsh mate. not everyone is a horrible person you know.

Listen anus,dont flatter yourself either. I rule this here roost. its no secret that I am loved on this board. Not a day goes by that the people on this board need to hear from me. you want me on this board...you need me on this board. i know it,you know it...deal with it.