Dress Sense?

Irene Handel

I signed up to post my comment, why do I feel compelled to be such a 'deacon' ? The Jacket!!! ( Hudson Taylor feature) Love Mozzer, absolutely! However, the Jacket is so Reg Varney on an away day in Clacton circa 1975. It so ain't on!!! Hell No!!! It not only has the Reg vibe but also reminds me of when my Irish Mother would dress me in Aran Jumpers and Plaid skirts as a child. Thank God I discovered 'Oxford Bags' and Charlie's Angels Jumpsuits sharpish!!!

Mozzer, always so stylish over the years is slightly off the rails these days, in relation to being stylish man about town.
Anyway, I will probably consider myself a complete nonse later for bothering to pass comment but then again sometimes it just has to be said!

I signed up to post my comment, why do I feel compelled to be such a 'deacon' ? The Jacket!!! ( Hudson Taylor feature) Love Mozzer, absolutely! However, the Jacket is so Reg Varney on an away day in Clacton circa 1975. It so ain't on!!! Hell No!!! It not only has the Reg vibe but also reminds me of when my Irish Mother would dress me in Aran Jumpers and Plaid skirts as a child. Thank God I discovered 'Oxford Bags' and Charlie's Angels Jumpsuits sharpish!!!

Mozzer, always so stylish over the years is slightly off the rails these days, in relation to being stylish man about town.
Anyway, I will probably consider myself a complete nonse later for bothering to pass comment but then again sometimes it just has to be said!

Well, quite.

Double-plaid is a more risky venture than, say, double-denim. But there are worse things in this life...

I like his style. I would be disappointed if he dressed like everyone else-he's an artist.

I do hope he buys some slim leg jeans and burns the sweatpants.

Back
Top Bottom