Engerland failed to qualify

I am not really that bothered about the national team anymore, i was when i was four but not anymore. however i would be intrigued to know whether your comments were back-handed or refreshingly sympathetic

with a manager that has a scottish surname, is it a surprise that the England team failed to qualify!

I cannot understand why such a bunch of prats get paid such a hideous amount of money.For WHAT exactly?

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

what about Scotland, they were on the way to eliminate one big fish,
and qualify, but dunno the results of last week

Dutch should be ashamed though they qualified, I hope they ditch van Basten, his way of selcting players is insane , if yer young and play
2 good team games, yer gonna get an invitation for the national team,
while good and long time internationals are being ignored cause they
speak out whats on their mind, and that's against van Basten rule,
be quiet, don't moan, just play how I instructed you

they lack good players who give 90 minutes all they got, well we have
them, but they have a bigmouth.
Munich hero, Marc van Bommel has anounced he'll never wear an orange
jersey under supervision of van Basten, and he's not the only one...
he had problems with van Nistelrooy too, but Ruud wanna play for the
national team, whatever he must do, or not do to get conficts with the
coach

I hope they won't survive the 1rst round in Austria/Switserland

I'm not really a follower of the England team but of course I was screaming at the tv last night. It is pretty sad though, I woke up thinking it had been a bad dream. It will be weird next summer, but of course it means we won't have idiots going around with St. George's crosses plastered over their cars and faces. Hurrah!

My heart bleeds....

Really clueless though. 2-0 down, still playing 4-5-1 in the 1st half, stood under an umbrella (!!!!) an image which I think will haunt Mclaren for the rest of his days and that last 10 minutes where I thought I was watching Cambridge Utd under John Beck.... those players play for some of the top teams in the country (and Europe) and to resort to tactics that went out in 1993.

England didn't deserve to go through. Period.

HARHAR!!!

Germany to win. Just cos I know that's what this country's unfailingly charming football fans would want.

Viva Deutschland.

hello lilybett, how are you?

GREAT ta! Woke up to the news that a Morrissey ticket was mineminemine and then heard about the football!! :D

How are you? Haven't talked to you for time. Have you got tickets?

Bad luck england you gave it your best shot

No they didn't, they were f-ing atrocious!!! Too many players earning to much money at the clubs and not really taking too much pride in putting on an international jersey. Such is the power of money.

The English rugby team gave it their best shot. The footballers thought, as always, that they had some god-given right to qualify.As always.

They played badly, but the tactics were all wrong. When I saw the ball go over the midfield again and again to Crouch, invariably surrounded by three defenders, and no-one to pass to- same old stupidity. If the midfield had seen more of the ball they might have kept possession long enough to put on real pressure. Gerrards' distribution was abysmal, and the lack of composure throughout showed they hadn't a clue how to get a grip of the game. Didn't deserve to qualify.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom