Essen - Colosseum (Nov. 24, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / The Queen Is Dead / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Scandinavia / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / How Soon Is Now? / Yes, I Am Blind / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat Is Murder / Speedway // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Viva Mozza, order corrected by an anonymous person.

• Photos by Christoph! / Flickr (32 total), review. Link posted by -Christoph-.

essen.jpg
  • Zuschauer stürmen Morrissey-Konzert in Essen - Fans sauer - Waz.de (30 photos by Sebastian Konopka). Link posted by Viva Mozza.
  • Morrissey bricht Konzert im Essener Colosseum ab - Ruhr Nachrichten (21 photos by Dennis Werner). Link posted by Viva Mozza.
  • Morrissey bricht Konzert ab! - Bild.de (1 photo by Marc Oliver Hänig). Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photos by sabinebrenda / Flickr (14 total). Link posted by May.

Last edited:
Only people can be murdered.

Animals should be afforded protection, not rights.

There's something called a "food-chain" and humans are on it (like it or not).

When are the leftist vegetarians and vegans going to try to get wild animals off of meat?

Are you saying very many animals are allowed to eat each other?

If animals are the same as humans (which clearly they are Not), shouldn't they be stopped from killing other animals too?

Now go f*** yourself, you leftist asshole. People like you and Morrissey are the problem with this world.

Your argument is ridiculous. Animals act instinctively; humans supposedly have higher cognitive function, although you seem to disprove that theory. Humans can make ethical decisions about their behavior, they can feel empathy for the pain and suffering of other creatures, and they can exercise free-will and self-control. There are alternatives to eating murdered animals, if that it is your choice. If it isn't, fine, but there is no need to be an obnoxious, narrow-minded, hate-spewing piss of shit about it.

lynnda

during the 'speedway' pause in berlin he sang/said: "you know i can be found, sitting here all alone (elvis)… /so… what now? … you're being watched. …do it! i dare you. do it!" and when the audience started chanting 'morrissey morrissey morrissey', he replied: "i didn't mean that!"
Betweeen " you've beeing watched" and " do it, i dare you" i was calling " you too", therefore he's replied and includet with " i didn't mean it"...i think he understood my objection :).

I'm still waking up with a smile on my face when I think about this great show.....

your argument is ridiculous. Animals act instinctively; humans supposedly have higher cognitive function, although you seem to disprove that theory. Humans can make ethical decisions about their behavior, they can feel empathy for the pain and suffering of other creatures, and they can exercise free-will and self-control. There are alternatives to eating murdered animals, if that it is your choice. If it isn't, fine, but there is no need to be an obnoxious, narrow-minded, hate-spewing piss of shit about it.

Lynnda

park life !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom