Facebook

yep we kicked your arse heehee. It was top marks for Bananarama, they always sing the song title before too long, and which one of Morrissey's did you get wrong? :(

PT what's you facebook name- so i can add you?:)

If you search 'Calum Ousby' I should be there...lovely pic of Moz as my profile pic...I get great comments from people who have never seen me and don't know who Moz is. They think I look like him :)

Love PTxx.

yep we kicked your arse heehee. It was top marks for Bananarama, they always sing the song title before too long, and which one of Morrissey's did you get wrong? :(

I did yes ...shocking eh? :eek: When I first started playing it I didn't realise you could choose your quizzes so I was guessing on country and western and gangsta rap shite. Will have a go at Bros and Take That quizzes...that will snatch me my title back :D

Facebook anyone?

Ok so after reading the Myspace thread I jumped on the bandwagon and became totally obsessed with it - now that the Myspace obsession has died down, I've become hooked on Facebook!! I love it! I think it's so much better then Myspace and Hi5 and all those other 10 million sites that exist . . . At first I wasn't too keen but my friend made my profile for me . . . I was told "it's at a 'university' level and doesn't have any bogans or teeny boppers" I guess what she meant was that it's a bit more "mature" then the other sites . . . Ok it's hard to explain! But i'm totally hooked on it now and it's really not helping with all this uni work that I have to get done!!
Does anyone else use Facebook??
====================================
welcome to my website, www.ant-shopping.com .

Re: Facebook anyone?

Ok so after reading the Myspace thread I jumped on the bandwagon and became totally obsessed with it - now that the Myspace obsession has died down, I've become hooked on Facebook!! I love it! I think it's so much better then Myspace and Hi5 and all those other 10 million sites that exist . . . At first I wasn't too keen but my friend made my profile for me . . . I was told "it's at a 'university' level and doesn't have any bogans or teeny boppers" I guess what she meant was that it's a bit more "mature" then the other sites . . . Ok it's hard to explain! But i'm totally hooked on it now and it's really not helping with all this uni work that I have to get done!!

Is there a myspace thread??? :eek:

Edit: This thread is going to be moved to off-topic soon (by the mods, not me), don't get offended, it's nothing against you.

I love Facebook. I can't believe all the memories chatting to my old school friends that I'd lost contact with has brought back. I feel Like I've reclaimed my childhood. It was all a blank until recently. Not to mention the people who have looked me up that i am VERY pleased to hear from again :o:p;)

omgwherecanijoinyourpostwasoooooooconvincingsignmeupsignmeup

:rolleyes:

i cant stand facebook,i hate the stupid applications and all the stupid gift things,the whole set up annoys me to no end,but the biggest failure of facebook is the fact its nearly impossible to lurk or stalk someone on there.

facebook sucks.

Back
Top Bottom