FAO:Urbs

oh wow, you guys are virgin shaming.

You hoped it would become another high-end designer thread? I know sex, and talking about it, gives you the heebie jeebies. Are you still a virgin?
does it matter? what business would it be of yours? no im not a virgin, but I promise you there was no difference between my virginal self and my non-virginal self. anyone who thinks having sex validates a person or initiates them into some sort of special club is just sad.

but... nothing like putting pressure on people to have sex, eh?

does it matter? what business would it be of yours? no im not a virgin, but I promise you there was no difference between my virginal self and my non-virginal self. anyone who thinks having sex validates a person or initiates them into some sort of special club is just sad.

but... nothing like putting pressure on people to have sex, eh?
What kind of perfect man had the pleasure of doing you I wonder?

I see before me a well dressed gentleman and he must have been older than you. But your only sound during the act was a reserved "mmm" at the end. No more than three m's and never mmmm.

Since Urbanus trolls every damn thread talking about his 16 centimeters penis or his bald head, maybe a thread that specifically discusses his penis may focus his efforts in one place.
Hopefully the thread will be short.
Damn Gurl, you can't stop talking about "it" can you? I'm glad that, as an American, I have no reason on Earth to know what "16 centimeters" is so I don't get a visual to go with those words.

Damn Gurl, you can't stop talking about "it" can you? I'm glad that, as an American, I have no reason on Earth to know what "16 centimeters" is so I don't get a visual to go with those words.

It's more or less the size of a microbe. Be glad that you don't have to go through the trolling of a bald idiot with a microbe between his legs each time you post (I am still lost about why he replies to my posts 3 times in a row each time!). It's not my fault if he has a small penis, I actually don't care about it... So I don't get his crusade to explain that his microbe is normal.

It's more or less the size of a microbe. Be glad that you don't have to go through the trolling of a bald idiot with a microbe between his legs each time you post (I am still lost about why he replies to my posts 3 times in a row each time!). It's not my fault if he has a small penis, I actually don't care about it... So I don't get his crusade to explain that his microbe is normal.
You need to use the oxygen tank less or your head is gonna explode.

Sweden 16
Argentina 14.77

Your missus needs binoculars to see it.

Sweden 16
Argentina 14.77

Or better magnifying glass. The feud is over and we can move on and thanks for entertaining me a lot lately.

Sweden 16
Argentina 14.77

In short... You have a small penis... So you troll me non-stop. It's not my fault that nature played this trick on you, shiny bald headed Urbanus.

In short... You have a small penis... So you troll me non-stop. It's not my fault that nature played this trick on you, shiny bald headed Urbanus.
Still no evidence of your dick being longer than mine so chart still shows men in Argentina have little dicks and they also have very gay black hair like men in gay movies.

Go comb your hair out pretty boy. Imagine you in prison.

Still no evidence of your dick being longer than mine so chart still shows men in Argentina have little dicks and they also have very gay black hair like men in gay movies.

Go comb your hair out pretty boy. Imagine you in prison.

The chart?
I don't know what kind of chart you are looking. Astrological natal charts?
I wish I had dark hair, I actually like it, but my hair is light blond (I wish it was dark!).
16 centimeters is somehow like a 7'' inches vinyl, Urbanus... LOL.
My hair isn't dark, nor I have a tiny thing like you, small troll!

The chart?
I don't know what kind of chart you are looking. Astrological natal charts?
I wish I had dark hair, I actually like it, but my hair is light blond (I wish it was dark!).
16 centimeters is somehow like a 7'' inches vinyl, Urbanus... LOL.
My hair isn't dark, nor I have a tiny thing like you, small troll!
You have seen the dick chart where Argentina came way down below Sweden.

Blonde pretty boys are forced to drop the bar of soap a lot in prison and I bet you would love it. Not like you have sex with that lesbian you are with.

You have seen the dick chart where Argentina came way down below Sweden.

Blonde pretty boys are forced to drop the bar of soap a lot in prison and I bet you would love it. Not like you have sex with that lesbian you are with.

LOL... no, I don't look at "dick charts"... I don't have a reason to do it.
Anyway, bald short dicked man.... Please keep on reading charts! :crazy:

LOL... no, I don't look at "dick charts"... I don't have a reason to do it.
Anyway, bald short dicked man.... Please keep on reading charts! :crazy:
So your dick is so small you did not have the balls to look at the chart?

So your dick is so small you did not have the balls to look at the chart?

LOL... No, I simply don't feel the need to investigate a chart with the average dick size in different zones of the planet...
Anyway, 1/4 meter, though I do not know how to measure a penis because it would be 23 cm if I measure the upper part, but 26 if I measure the other side... But I am not into a contest, nor I feel the need to investigate how to measure a penis or look at charts.

What's next? Who can jump farther? Who can spend more time without blinking? Who can wash the dishes faster? Dude.... you are... boring!

LOL... No, I simply don't feel the need to investigate a chart with the average dick size in different zones of the planet...
Anyway, 1/4 meter, though I do not know how to measure a penis because it would be 23 cm if I measure the upper part, but 26 if I measure the other side... But I am not into a contest, nor I feel the need to investigate how to measure a penis or look at charts.

What's next? Who can jump farther? Who can spend more time without blinking? Who can wash the dishes faster? Dude.... you are... boring!
You can only measure it at the top from the root and it is even allowed to press in the fleshy party above it when you measure cause that is what they did when they took measurements.

23 and 26, yeah right. When we are allowed to claim things ourselves that fish we caught is as long as a cruise ship.

LOL

You started the competition honey and did not know the world average. A penis can in fact differ in size and does all the time and since I am on testosterone now I might measure it again and find I am 12 inch on the slack.

Oh the horror!

You can only measure it at the top from the root and it is even allowed to press in the fleshy party above it when you measure cause that is what they did when they took measurements.

23 and 26, yeah right. When we are allowed to claim things ourselves that fish we caught is as long as a cruise ship.

LOL

You started the competition honey and did not know the world average. A penis can in fact differ in size and does all the time and since I am on testosterone now I might measure it again and find I am 12 inch on the slack.

Oh the horror!

I'm not into a competition, nor I care about which one is the world average... nor I get what the hell is the "fleshy part above it", nor I fish or hunt!
I simply happen to have a pet from Sweden, it's a bald guy with a small penis. He follows me everywhere... an obedient pet.

I'm not into a competition, nor I care about which one is the world average... nor I get what the hell is the "fleshy part above it", nor I fish or hunt!
I simply happen to have a pet from Sweden, it's a bald guy with a small penis. He follows me everywhere... an obedient pet.
You need to figure out what is small when something is the most normal size in the entire world but a philosopher like you probably can't cause you read old dated fiction about dead greek gay guys who were all the inspiration behind why Greece collapsed once and then they did it again those stupid f***ing widow f***ers.

I do follow you Papi Raul but your wifey sneaks out at night to get her some real manhood.

Tags
bald man baldness frustrated men penis the tiny penis of urbanus troll urbanus
Back
Top Bottom