For Sale: Rare Items – Tomorrow 1 Track CD! Handsome Devils, Family Line, Note Wrong

Ben

Best Friend On Payroll
Hi Everyone,

Here’s the link to the grand finale of items from my collection that are up for auction. There are many nice rarities ready to find a good home in a fellow fan’s collection:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/belillyjr_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

A partial list of the items include:
• Ultra Rare “Tomorrow” 1 TRACK US promo CD
• Handsome Devils Promo CD
• Family Line Promo CD
• Suedehead US Promo CD
• Note Wrong 3 Inch CD
• Beat(en) Generation 3 Inch CD
• 11 issue collection of True To You fanzines
• 11 issue collection of Morri’Zine fanzines
• Concert photos, postcards, ads, clippings lot

Thanks everyone!

Re: For Sale: Rare Items – Tomorrow 1 Track CD! Handsome Devils, Family Line, Note W

I can't believe that your Viva Hate Box set, Ignore Me 45 misprint cd, and especially the 5 VHS lot (since it had the Sing Your Life Japan),all went so cheap.:crazy:

Re: For Sale: Rare Items – Tomorrow 1 Track CD! Handsome Devils, Family Line, Note W

Hey Roky,

Yeah, a lot of the rarities have been going at great deals....maybe the economy...hopfully not a sign of decreased interest in Moz/Smiths collectibles/music. I think someone is going to get a great deal on that 1 track Tomorrow promo CD...my understanding is that one is extremely hard to find.

I believe the Family Line promo and Handsome Devil promos that are currently being auctioned above are two of the highest ranking CD rarities on those Record Collector Top Smiths rarties lists. However I always thought the 1 track Tomorrow promo thats listed was even more rare than those CDs? Although it does not seem to be drawing near the interest of the other two CDs. Do any of our resident collecting experts have any insights?

Thanks for your help!

The Tomorrow 1 track is rarer, but much less exciting. No sleeve, just 1 song; big deal. The other two were available for purchase when released, but have nice artwork.

grrrrr

I was the second highest bidder on Handsome Devil and Note Wrong. F^&*(£s!

Dave

$59 for the Viva Hate promo box; I paid $100 for it 17 years ago.

I picked up the promo box..I won't see a deal like that again soon!

Back
Top Bottom