Free tickets (upper loge) to Tue, Oct 24 show at United Palace in NYC

belfast

Hi all,

Long-time lurker and I'm here with free tickets to an upcoming show.

There was a social media contest from the venue's owner where they were giving away free tickets via random drawing. To our surprise, we all won and have more tickets than we can use. (My theory is that the show was vastly undersold, so they're doing everything they can to fill seats.)

So I now have SIX free tickets to give away. Four of them are next to each other in row F in one of the Upper Loge sections, the other pair seem to be immediately in front of these four in row E, so if you have six people who want to go together, this would work out great. Doesn't matter to us, take one, take two, take them all, etc. You just need a Ticketmaster account so we can transfer these to you, just message me the email address you're using for that account.

I also have two extra from the random drawing to give away to anybody with a TM account.
They are for Tuesday, Oct 24, Upper Loge Row M Left Center 17 & 19.

Last edited:
May know this already, but I'll just add when you receive the email notifying you of the transfer, you have to "accept" the tickets by clicking on the emailed link - only then will the tickets appear in your Ticketmaster account.

(Also Ticketmaster asked me for the first and last name of the person on the Ticketmaster account receiving the tickets, so you may need to provide that as well. Probably a safety measure to ensure it's not sent to the wrong account due to similar email addresses.)

I have free tickets also, if anyone wants them! 4 tickets together, orchestra row K
Damn, those are great seats. Don’t wanna get greedy but if no one else takes them I’ll take two if you don’t find anyone and I’ll give the other two I have to someone else 🙏.

Damn, those are great seats. Don’t wanna get greedy but if no one else takes them I’ll take two if you don’t find anyone and I’ll give the other two I have to someone else 🙏.
Sure send me your email. To clarify they are orchestra right row K which is around the 25th row. The rows start again at A after AA-OO or something.

The venue is so beautiful it's worth it be in the building no matter where one is sitting. I spent some time admiring the unique way everything was so meticulously preserved, repainted and restored. There is not one piece of chipping paint or flaws. The little cherub statues all around are museum-worthy. Just not the easiest place to get to for most people.

Back
Top Bottom