Frinkiest Photo of the Year 2009

Frinkiest photo of the year 2009

• BBC Radio 2 Live

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Diego 08/12/09 by Flax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally decided, Salisbury, because it is after all a TADGE Frinkier than the swords one, although i'll drool over that sleeve till the day i die. :blushing:

I picked Salisbury too - his ILs are just so well defined.....

I didn't want to choose between them. :tears: I almost voted for the 7" shot, but I guessed (quite rightly it seems :p) that most people would, so I went for St Petersburg 29.06.09. One of my favourites from this year (mainly due to the hint of chest :D). Swords inner sleeve is amazing too though.

The winner of the frinkiest photo 2009 is inner sleeve group nude (pity we don't know who actually took the photos).

Thank you very much for voting. :)

The winner of the frinkiest photo 2009 is inner sleeve group nude (pity we don't know who actually took the photos).

Aren't those Travis Shinn photos? I was positive they were.

Thank you very much for the info.

We need to chase Travis to ask him to tell us about the photo sessions. :D

well how bloody predictable was that.
*sulks*

The 7'' pic was made by Travis Shinn, you can see it on his site:

www.travisshinn.com --> Portfolios --> Music1 --> Photo #22

Posting this for non-Frinkers who didn't see it over there:

On Monday after I linked him to this thread Travis asked me what it meant to be voted 'Frinkiest.' :lbf: Evidently Morrissey did not present this information at their photoshoots. I sent him the Urban Dictionary link, and explained what Frinkers were so he's all caught up! I posted a few more of Travis' Morrissey-related works on the Frink Thread last night for those non-Frinkers who are interested. Travis also did the Swords cover and directed the I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris video among tons of other things.

Posting this for non-Frinkers who didn't see it over there:

On Monday after I linked him to this thread Travis asked me what it meant to be voted 'Frinkiest.' :lbf: Evidently Morrissey did not present this information at their photoshoots. I sent him the Urban Dictionary link, and explained what Frinkers were so he's all caught up! I posted a few more of Travis' Morrissey-related works on the Frink Thread last night for those non-Frinkers who are interested. Travis also did the Swords cover and directed the I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris video among tons of other things.
here is a lovely pic of travis and moz on one pic in case you missed it:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1087842&postcount=27435
someone on here draw a comparsion to the look of travis and the "tom of finland drawings"
i have been looking through a book of it a few years ago in a queer bookshop, quite interesting pics indeed;)
in case you arent familiar wiith him
www.tomoffinlandfoundation.org/

Last edited:
here is a lovely pic of travis and moz on one pic in case you missed it:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1087842&postcount=27435
someone on here draw a comparsion to the look of travis and the "tom of finland drawings"
i have been looking through a book of it a few years ago in a queer bookshop, quite interesting pics indeed;)
in case you arent familiar wiith him
www.tomoffinlandfoundation.org/

:lbf: That's such a cute picture - I'd missed it on the frink!

Oh, I work in an art library so I'm very familiar with the tomoffindland stuff. :cool: He does look very characturish! Not that there's anything wrong with that....

:lbf: That's such a cute picture - I'd missed it on the frink!

Oh, I work in an art library so I'm very familiar with the tomoffindland stuff. :cool: He does look very characturish! Not that there's anything wrong with that....

attachment.php

yes, it's a very sweet picture!
hope all the frink girls saw it, it was new to me!
thanx sistasheila

Ok... you asked for it. Click if you dare:

OMG, Bollz!

LOL!! Balls Boorer!!

This picture was posted to the Frink thread in December, after the nomination deadline, but it's my personal favorite. Warning, NSFW:

carrottop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom