Thread of the Year 2009

Thread of the Year 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too early for photoshop. Your mistress needs some coffee first. Rock on.

picture.php

You know you keep me hanging on.

Also I am sorry that picture is so disturbing to some of you.:tears: It's reality folks.
-It hurts to remember how Snooty landed the job in the first place...Robbie Williams's assistant seemed too nice and had to be spared the horror of working for Moody. (wasn't it?) (or was it because of Snooty's Superior Skills and Sexiness? I forget.)

(Snooty is so...Snooty could stop the sun from shining. She could. :eek:)

gosh people, i like those songs too, and its gr8 that so many thought to congratulate dizzywhore_1804 for uploading them :thumb:
i didnt think to do that :o oh, i guess i did right now :eek::lbf:
anyways, but as threads go, its not really the kind of thread to make "thread of the year" since most of it is just thank yous and new links :straightface:
anyways, i voted for the thread where David T posted to it, that does not happen often enough :guitar:

Maybe I'm snooty too... I voted for "What the He11 Is Wrong With Music Today" thread. Much more mileage there, and just enough snark to spark. It's the internet, you can't have a thread about bread without someone getting snippy and at least one grammar or punctuation correction. :rolleyes:

gosh people, i like those songs too, and its gr8 that so many thought to congratulate dizzywhore_1804 for uploading them
i didnt think to do that
oh, i guess i did right now
anyways, but as threads go, its not really the kind of thread to make "thread of the year" since most of it is just thank yous and new links
anyways, i voted for the thread where David T posted to it, that does not happen often enough

Have you actually read the thread from the begining?

Set the record straight, dizzy poated a thread asking someone to upload the download links, mortorways obliged to do so.

All of us have to thank mortorways and some others who actually uploaded the download links.

Congratulations to 'Happy Lovers United and Lifeguard On Duty', particularly motorways and people who uploaded the download links.

Thank you very much for taking in part. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom