Gagging on Lady Gaga

mauve21

Long time participant
What do you(se) think of her?
I have to say I'd never considered her existe:crazy:nce till I read
the thing by Simon Goddard..........

She's in a part of pop music that I don't really care about but for what she does she does it well. It's easy to poke fun at her because she's weird. At least she's not another pop clone.

She's in a part of pop music that I don't really care about but for what she does she does it well. It's easy to poke fun at her because she's weird. At least she's not another pop clone.

i think it's easy to poke fun at her because she's so obviously trying to be weird. she's really not. she just dresses a little odd and references lou reed.

i also think that there are too many lady gaga threads on this site saying nothing different. the mods should f***ing merge some threads for once.

....and commerciality is banal. Besides anything else she's not the
best role model for girls growing up.

....and commerciality is banal. Besides anything else she's not the
best role model for girls growing up.

in what way is she a bad role model? the fact that she is an artist that manages to make a couple of bucks is supposed to be a bad thing? she is doing her thing, which is something that most of the people that dislike her are not.

besides the fact that not everyone who achieves some level of fame should gear their image towards raising other people's children. I checked it out and discovered that there is a button on the television and the radio that means parents can decide what their own children should be exposed to. I don't blame parents for wanting to set the squalling little brats in front of the television for hours on end, but they should take the responsibility. She's a pop star, not a nanny.

C'mon. That's irresistible. There's nothin' else I can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Resists urge to write about gagging and Gaga in a different way*;)

"I remember the first time that I drank out of an imaginary coffee cup. That's the very first thing they teach you. I can feel the rain, too, when it's not raining. I don't know if this is too much, but I can actually mentally give myself an orgasm. You know, sense memory is quite powerful." - The Gaga

the video made me like the song more.

"I remember the first time that I drank out of an imaginary coffee cup. That's the very first thing they teach you. I can feel the rain, too, when it's not raining. I don't know if this is too much, but I can actually mentally give myself an orgasm. You know, sense memory is quite powerful." - The Gaga

Really? Who is the "they" who can teach one such skills? Is she a Method actor, too?

She looks like a horse in a blonde wig.What's this fuss all about?Her songs are dreadful and her videos always result in temporary loss of appetite.When i watched this awful video for "Telephone"i froze with spoon halfway to my mouth.I just couldnt eat.The amount of ugliness in this video is unbearable.

Last edited:

The Gaga has just totally misunderstood the concept of method acting. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom