Germany Concert Dates

OFFENBACH Pre-/After

09.06.2009 Di. Offenbach / Capitol 8 pm
Kaiserstr. 106/ Goethestrasse 5, Offenbach

coming are: cherrylipstick, Dave 2006, , handsome Barbarian, Joe Benzon, lapislazuli, miryam_moz85, Quiffaa, rosenclaudi, Sven68, Tomi, Walkers Crisp

Are you going to have your hotels in Offenbach?

Would know a pub near the venue?

and/or

Who is - like me -
going by train/bus via Frankfurt (or staying the night in Frankfurt)
to the venue and

would like a kind of meet-up starting at/near Frankfurt Main station
frolicking our way along to the venue
fighting the lesser demons of public transport

and improvise a pre-/after gig meet-up?

Last edited:
Re: OFFENBACH Pre-/After

Who is - like me -
going by train/bus via Frankfurt (or staying the night in Frankfurt)
to the venue and

would like a kind of meet-up starting at/near Frankfurt Main station
frolicking our way along to the venue
fighting the lesser demons of public transport

and improvise a pre-/after gig meet-up?[/I]

I'm staying the night in Frankfurt, too. I'm going to arrive at the main station around noon and will probably be up for some collective "frolicking" :)

Are you going to have your hotels in Offenbach
I'm probably driving home right after the concert but a meet-up before the gig would be great!

Would know a pub near the venue?
I have never been to Offenbach before but I'd suggest this pub I've found on Qype which isn't very far away from the venue.
It's called "Förster's": http://www.qype.com/place/15241-Foersters-Offenbach. What do you think?
I'll be arriving in the early afternoon around 14.30 or 15.00.

Last edited:
Special thanks to Yvonne for the Bremen ticket just need one more now?

Can anyone help?

Alan
beside the www.getmein.de link there is till only ebay germany im afraid---unfortinately the other forums im at only sell offenbach tixs (on face value)

Re: Berlin aftershow?

Thanks a lot, sistasheila, the Silverwings aftershow seems to get an excellent finish of a great evening :)

Regarding pre gig meet:

for a pre gig pub/bar: well..., mehringdamm which is near is kinda the gay mile or at least has lots of gay pubs((and clubs like the legendary schwuz-lovely people there)..so hard to choose
dont know if the straight people feel "comfortable" in there...but there arte stright ones too
also lots of pubs at yorkstrasse, gneisenaustrasse
soo berlin citizens suggest something
otherwise for meet up: for things very near to columbiahalle :there is a chips booth directly behind the tube exit (platz der luftbruecke ) located in the middle of the crossroad.you will see it.
so??

A chips booth? Well, if there's no other proposal :/ (where are the Berliners???)
Anyway, it's not too far from my hotel. Anybody else staying at Hotel 'Am Anhalter Bahnhof' Stresemannstr. 36, 10963 Berlin Kreuzberg ?

Will take a train to Bremen then next morning and spend the saturday and sunday there.

There is actually an English speaking transport information site for the Frankfurt/Offenbach region now. Found this just as I wanted to research it for you. They must have set it up during the last months. You find it here.

I saw Morrissey leave the building in Rotterdam. It was like watching a youtube clip. :lbf: I heard Arturo give instructions to somebody unseen when I passed by, then I thought: "...???", turned around and there he was going to the bus.

the links i gave joe in my post are already in english.
oh, you were in rotterdam, how did it go?

joe i have contacted someone from frankfurt conc the tixs , he did reply i will ask for his number hope he will reply in time and i will forward the cell phone number to you..otherwise the touts online or other touts will be the tixs delivery
edit( have sent his cell phone number to you) he rather wants that you take both tixs (he has two) maybe you could sell one to a fan or something? well,maybe he is fine with selling just one
as for koeln and bremen they re plenty people at www.ebay.de or www.getmein.de

A chips booth?
its the first thing that came into my mind ..if the wather is nice it will be a central and near meet up(easy to find as its directly at the tube station) ..but if pubs are prefered then anyone come and suggest something at tone of the pubs in the streets i suggested

So, who's going to attend the Berlin show?
12.06.2009 Fr. Berlin / Columbiahalle

Columbiadamm 13 - 21, 10965 Berlin
coming are: Dave 2006, Miryam_moz85, Sistersheila , Terryjak,Tomi, WHY!
according tho quiffas last check posted in the very first post on this thread
i might add maynard morrissey from austria and mared from australia

Last edited:
I have one ticket to sell for the show in Offenbach tomorrow. Different Problems make it impossible for me to visit the show.

You pay the regular price. I just want the Ticket to be bought by someone who also loves Morrissey. I have to wait till Thursday in Cologne.

Sending the ticket by mail is of course impossible. I can hand it to you here in Würzburg.

will the silvewings venue sell out do you think? i went to a night, morris licious or something over a year back, not many there but the bar upstairs was nice.

anyhow

Berlin - Aftershow - Silverwings

The Mozzer gigs are sold out.
Davey was asking about the afttershow.
We'll have to wait for the Berliners to get online for more information.

The Dj is the regular Ackerkeller* DJ, which might be the place you referred to, but the place is different.

from the flyer
http://www.qype.com/events/436780-MO...mpelhof-Berlin /
"THE MOZ! THE SMITHS! THE POLECATS! GUITARS GALORE ON 2 DANCEFLOORS!
DJs: - Ragnar & Crawfish (Xmal80s) http://www.myspace.com/xmal80s
- Robert “The Smiths” Schmidt (Morrisseylicious)"

Ackerkeller* , who are usually doing the Morrisseylicious- Party http://www.ackerkeller.de/morrisseylicious.html
on the last friday of the month are having an East/West-Flower Power Party
called 'Brueder Laender Beat' (see http://www.ackerkeller.de/juni2009.html)

ok we will meet at 4 o'clock in front of the palladium then we will see how many people will stand there nad decide what to do..maybe we could go and drink s.th togehter..only god knows;)

Quiffaa,

thank you for info, yes i meant the after show party.
i got my Morrissey show tickets months back. Berlin is my favourite city so I'm excited to see Morrissey there.
Directions from show venue to Silverwings seem easy enough

Thank you
Davey

Re: Berlin - Aftershow - Silverwings

Re Berlin:

the Silverwings is right across the street from the Columbiahalle. Unfortunately I can't say anything about the place itself since I've never been there.

There is no pub/bar that is in close proximity to the Columbiahalle, but as mentioned in another thread the Mehringdamm is not far away and there is also the Bergmannstr. with many options for drinking and eating.

What I always do is buying a beer right at the undergroundstation when I arrive and just have it in front of the venue, haha

If the weather is nice there is a beer garden not so far away that is open from 10 a.m.

http://www.qype.co.uk/place/5578-GOLGATHA-Tanzbar-Biergarten-Berlin

http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&sour...1906,15746146822980494174&li=lmd&z=16&iwloc=A

Tags
germany
Back
Top Bottom