Håkan Hellström uses Morrissey montage as a backdrop

An anonymous person writes:

Håkan Hellström, one of the most popular artists in Sweden uses Morrissey montage as a backdrop.
With football shirt of the Swedish second division team Gais.

The gig was last night, June 9, at Stockholm Stadion, 27 819 attending.

40220_hakan_helstrom_20170609.jpg

Related items:

Yeah, but what we have there is a cute example of an angry american. More guns they buy the more afraid they are.

They should learn from the danish and listen to the Olsen Brothers at least once a day to stay happy.

And it was obviously Aztec that marked your post of pictures of morrissey with football as troll, angry confirmed, he can't handle Morrissey isn't American :lbf:

And it was obviously Aztec that marked your original post about football as troll, angry confirmed :lbf:
No, that is his batty boy Bit of a scanty thing. They invaded this place when Bluerose Society collapsed cause I was no longer in their chatroom.

They could not afford me.

And it was obviously Aztec that marked your post of pictures of morrissey with football as troll, angry confirmed, he can't handle Morrissey isn't American :lbf:

Can't you see that I didn't mark the post troll? You can see who "marks" posts. I don't give anyone a negative rating unless they give me a negative rating first. It's the American way. Morrissey is as American as apple pie and baseball and I wouldn't give a shit (e) if he was from Transylvania or Wallybongagongbong. He is a perfect example of the American dream and so are your other idols John Maher and John Lydon. Morrissey escaped a horrible place like England, marketed and manipulated his way to the top, worked hard and now lives in Malibu, has Dodger season tickets, lays out in the sun on his sun deck, and hangs out at the Beverly Center. Nothing is more American.

Can't you see that I didn't mark the post troll? You can see who "marks" posts. I don't give anyone a negative rating unless they give me a negative rating first. It's the American way. Morrissey is as American as apple pie and baseball and I wouldn't give a shit (e) if he was from Transylvania or Wallybongagongbong. He is a perfect example of the American dream and so are your other idols John Maher and John Lydon. Morrissey escaped a horrible place like England, marketed and manipulated his way to the top, worked hard and now lives in Malibu, has Dodger season tickets, lays out in the sun on his sun deck, and hangs out at the Beverly Center. Nothing is more American.
You are right, nothing is american only native american.

You should have stayed in class instead of smoking weed in the toilet.

fargo-302-5.gif

Maybe if you learned to f*** off and quit replying. Just some advice.
Yeah, you'd imagine all that flower arranging with the white stick and transfer of terrorrist money would take its toll but Pee-Wee there still finds time for karaoke and this place.

Gothenburg is a place full of gays and nazis and most of the time they are both.

Word

Morrissey manners and poses as he sings about the fact he is in love with the ugliest girl in the world. The waterdrop that falls down on him is so Moz somehow.

Back
Top Bottom