Hardback Peepholism on Sale on Ebay

What is the reserve price?

I won't bid on reserve price auctions out of principle. What is the point of listing an item at a price you won't sell it at?

It has been my experience that high minimum bids, and reserve price auctions inhibit bidding. Auctions do better without these restrictions. So what appears to protect a seller actually tends to harm them.

Ohhhhh......I've been lusting after this book for ....hmmm....many many years....and I'd be willing to pay a decent appropriate price.

(My old softcover has been dearly loved throughout the past ten years and is therefore in tatters...)

However, the reserve is putting me off as well.

Remove the reserve and I'll be a happy bidder.

reserve must have been set at £60.

Good Luck everyone!

love

Grim

Hi, i'm selling because i need to raise cash for the forthcoming gigs. I've had the book since it came out and its my favourite rare Morrissey item, but ultimately its just a thinkg, and i'd rather have the memories from the forthcoming tour.

The reserve price has long been met-quite surprised by how much interest it seems to have raised so far, which shows how much i know!

anyway, cheers.

NOBODYS ASKING YOU TO ARE THEY?

AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS VERY NICE AND SOUGHT AFTER SO WHY NOT?

the book was BP15.00 in 1994/5 , i find 650% inflation in 13 years a
bit too much

I dont want to bid, my copy is after 12 years still in good condition...
and don't want to get rid of it, as if...

around 50/60 BP is fair IMHO

bit too much

around 50/60 BP is fair IMHO

unfortunately this is ebay & it doesn't understand the concept of 'fair', if you check you'll find the softback copies sell for around £50, so the even rarer hardback edition will sell for a lot more.

love

Grim

Originally Posted by celibate
bit too much

While not wishing to be pedantic, the hardback edition was £30 when it came out, not £15.

And as Grim said, no one is forcing anyone to bid on anything, it will sell fo whatever someone thinks it's worth

Back
Top Bottom