Has Cili Barnes really gone?

C

Cinderella

I fuggin hope so...oh but for how long, how long.

I HATE her.

Oh how long before she "does infect my eyes" the poisonous little spongebacked toady mouldy biscuit (cookie in American Engurlish).

She is a bottled spider. And that just isn't sanitary. Flush her down the loo is what I say...that'll be fuking purrrfect for her and her shaggin' "water round a soddin' rock" analogies...btw that's been really bugging me for a while (kinda like I imagine scabies would bug a really infected individual) THAT WATER ANALOGY DOESN'T EVEN PHUCKING WORK OUT...well not on the basis of sound logic that is. Water annhialates rock...which, more to the point is like that, insipidly seeming, yet ultimately truly poisonous bit-kah Cilli, 'I look more stupider (oh please I bet you, I bet you Julius Cesar's socks she'd use the faux pas that is the double positive as readily as I kick Pilchard Face in the legs whenever I walk behind him...Oh but it's so FUNNY to watch him stagger...HA, a supposed, big brave blackbelt and he's all scared of liddle ol' me, HA!) because I try to be more cleverer than I is really.'Barnes.

How long will it be before we're subjected to yet more fuggin Audry...don't get me wrong I like Audry Hepburn as much as the next disturbed person on the street, but there's something about insipid Cilly that leaves me feeling mentally raped.

She tells me she'll leave, and my hopes are all raised up, like greasetea when I wear white undies, but unlike gt it never lasts long and she's back like the sodding clap!

My bone of contention (well, one of them, at least..."oh gweasy, gweasy your gurliwurly fwend was meanies to me and dwove me all away, she wasn't called cindewella ven but I knows in my hearts of wittle heartsies it was twuly her..." I mean that's sodding slander, surely?!

Oh Cilli, if you read this you deformed waterchestnut...please please please go kill yourself with an axe? PLEASE!

Did I mention, by the way, that I really do hate you? I'm sure I must have, but tell me...was it clear?

Won't you give it a rest?

You know Cinderella, when you began your vile little posts ranting about how much you hate me I initially felt surprised, then offended. Now that you've forced me to pay closer attention to you than I normally would have had you not made such an annoying and ribald spectacle of yourself, after reading your messages for a while now, I'm beginning to feel differently towards you. It's strange, but I'm beginning to feel very sorry for you Cinderella. It's sad--I know, not for you though--to think that somewhere out there, you have to live in your shi*ty little immanent world that absolutely can not stand itself from what it seems. You live in such a fu*ked up world of hate and anger, resentment and disgust, you can hardly contain it and it's obvious.

I clearly bother you a great deal, because you can't seem to let the idea of me--which exists only in your mind--go. Someone e-mailed me tonight letting me know that ol' Cinderella was at it again, this time completely unprovoked and arbitrarily, and I couldn't resist taking a look. I thought I'd just experience minor annoyance then leave, but instead of anything like that, I felt overcome by pity. And this is actual pity, not the bromidic pejorative that means nothing. You wrote an extensive message all about me, which is entirely old news if it's news at all. I wonder what in the world you could be doing with your life that you're so determined to hate someone that you know nothing of, have never met, and never will meet. There's so much hate in the world, and with people like you in it, it's easy to understand why that's so.

To speak to you on a basic human level, whoever you are, I wish I could make you understand how insignificant you are to me, and how cheap, stupid, and embarrassing this whole "Cinderella hates Cili" thing is, because then I think you'd feel foolish about the way you cling to your ridiculous resentment as if it were supposed to mean something to somebody.

I obviously don't know who you are Cinderella, but from what I see and understand of you on and from this message board, I've come to feel very sorry for you. I think you're small-minded, impetuous, and about as petty as most anyone gets. Which is unfortunate because you don't seem stupid at all. I know you relish and defend your childish character, as was evident in your brazen quoting of the "Such a Little Thing..." lyric as if it were an anthem: "I will not change, and I will not be nice." But let's also remember, while we're quoting Morrissey--something I actually dislike doing--that his most famous line is, "It takes strength to be gentle and kind." Anyway, that's fine. Everyone's life is their own to live as they please. I just feel very sorry for you Cinderella because wherever you are, you have to live with your personality and your immensely negative interpretation of the world every day of your life, where you experience so much hate, you've had to teach yourself to love it in order to carry on. So go around and around, and keep talking about hurting people, hitting people, smiling about it, and all the rest of the things that the typical "disaffected youth" does. It's funny in an unfunny way how it's always the disaffected youth him or herself who can't see how transparent he or she is. You play your role to the tee, and if you only knew just how faithfully you played it, you might actually be able to do a better job at being a person as opposed to being a cliche.

So go about continuing to attempt to exert whatever meager control you can in your life Cinderella. I'm beginning to understand just how much you need it. If you honestly must keep railing against me on this message board, regardless of the fact that I'm no longer posting on it, try yelling loud enough. I just might hear you and I'll read your message. I'll surely feel somewhat offended, and you should be quite nicely satisfied.

Cheers,
Cili

Re: That was one of the longest posts I have ever layed eyes upon....Did'nt your head hurt later?

Re: Won't you give it a rest?

> I thought I'd just experience
> minor annoyance then leave, but instead of anything like that, I
> felt overcome by pity. And this is actual pity, not the bromidic
> pejorative that means nothing.

You really are the type of person who'd give a blind man spectacles.

Truly, if this post is expressing pity, I think the word should go to court and accuse you of rape.

Re: Oh Cili when will you realise you are merely my witless foil?

Back
Top Bottom