Cili Barnes?

G

greasetea

It's time to return and give me a shot of those Audrey photos. I've been a good kid. I have, yes I have. Now give me what i want.

C'est moi.

> It's time to return and give me a shot of those Audrey photos.
> I've been a good kid. I have, yes I have. Now give me what i
> want.

Hello Greasy. I was almost afraid of clicking on your message. You seemed a bit more tart with your words for a while there. I was trying to understand what "Greasetea scorned" meant, but I guess I'll leave it alone.

I can't say that you've been a "good" kid, but you'll get your sugar anyway.

Smile you beautiful boy. Try it... It's not hard.

Kisses,
Cili

new16.jpg

very nice

I was a good boy. Yes I am. Yes I am. Just ask around. Thank you for the picture, that will keep me going for a while.

Greasetea Scorned.

Re: C'est moi.

> Hello Greasy. I was almost afraid of clicking on your message.
> You seemed a bit more tart with your words for a while there. I
> was trying to understand what "Greasetea scorned"
> meant, but I guess I'll leave it alone.

> I can't say that you've been a "good" kid, but you'll
> get your sugar anyway.

> Smile you beautiful boy. Try it... It's not hard.

> Kisses,
> Cili

Cili, that was kind of you! Hey, we were sorta wondering if you were at the show on Wednesday (that whole Boz event...)? I haven't read down far enough to see if Greasy has already asked you about that.

Laura

> Cili, that was kind of you! Hey, we were sorta wondering if you
> were at the show on Wednesday (that whole Boz event...)? I
> haven't read down far enough to see if Greasy has already asked
> you about that.
> Laura

Hi Laura. Um, who's "we"?

No, I wasn't there. I considered going, and I feel a little bit guilty for admitting this but I just didn't have much of an interest in seeing Boz. [chagrin]

I think I've also become somewhat of a snob. These days, if I can't get special seats or passes I usually forgo the show.

Cili.

new09.jpg

huh? who's we???I wasn't even in Los Angeles, I was home jacking off to Angel/Buffy

I was in Isreal laughing at the Palestine and Isrealites fight fight fight. Bloody mess? Fu.ck! The whole world should off itself!!!

I wasn't even at the Boz show, but if I was and Cili was there I would give her more than a cup of milk with honey. Yes you Cili Barnes know not of what I know of what I know of where (my head hurts now).

Anyone know if cum freezes? I have two quarts of my DNA here.

> Hi Laura. Um, who's "we"?

Oh, no one of consequence...didn't you know I am EVERYONE here on the board but you? Yes, I Laura, am comprised of many different personalities, and am able to be in many different locations, so as to throw David off so much he has to ask me to stop...I moonlight as a florist and single Mom. It is a good cover, oui?...

> No, I wasn't there. I considered going, and I feel a little bit
> guilty for admitting this but I just didn't have much of an
> interest in seeing Boz. [chagrin]

Well, all I have to say is that someone was looking for you, and that you missed a decent show. Most of all, you missed meeting me!

> I think I've also become somewhat of a snob. These days, if I
> can't get special seats or passes I usually forgo the show.

Ohhh, snob, shnob....All I had to do was shmooze the bounders a bit (they were so nice, and far too easy!) and I was able to get upstairs no problemo...I go on my instinct anyway. No need to have that old Guestlist to depend on- though the food wasn't missed (bought across the street at the local Ralphs...I can't even imagine what was in that stuff!) It's all fun 'n games, you know?

> Cili.

Well, Cili, we should get together. It's nice to meet you so formally!

Laura

> didn't you know I am EVERYONE here
> on the board but you?

> Yes, I Laura, am comprised of many
> different personalities,

That makes sense. I've always suspected that an insomniac schizophrenic single mother florist was responsible for all these messages. Oh, then could you do me a favour? Would you lose the personality that goes by the name of "Boyfriend in a Coma"? His irregulated groveling is beginning to lose its amusing quality. Thanks.

> and am able to be in many different
> locations, so as to throw David off so much he has to ask me to
> stop...

No wonder David got angry at Somnium. He reached the end of his patience.

> I moonlight as a florist and single Mom. It is a good
> cover, oui?...

Mais oui, Laura.

> Well, all I have to say is that someone was looking for you, and
> that you missed a decent show. Most of all, you missed meeting
> me!

Someone was looking for little ol' me? That's either flattering or frightening. Well, as long as that person wasn't Morrissey, I won't kick myself. But I would have liked to have seen how such a multi-personality wielding girl color coordinates her outfits.

> Ohhh, snob, shnob....All I had to do was shmooze the bounders a
> bit (they were so nice, and far too easy!)

It's not difficult for a girl to do is it? It seems some men would trade the world for a mere smile and a batting of the eyelids.

> and I was able to get
> upstairs no problemo...I go on my instinct anyway. No need to
> have that old Guestlist to depend on- though the food wasn't
> missed (bought across the street at the local Ralphs...I can't
> even imagine what was in that stuff!) It's all fun 'n games, you
> know?

Sure, it's all fun and games until the food decides it doesn't like its new home and makes a run for it.

> Well, Cili, we should get together. It's nice to meet you so
> formally!

Sure, maybe at the next show. Normally I don't spend as much time on this board as I have been lately, but I've usually got one eye on it. It's nice to meet you too!

Cili.

photo112.jpg

Oh, then could you do me a favour? Would you
> lose the personality that goes by the name of "Boyfriend in
> a Coma"? His irregulated groveling is beginning to lose its
> amusing quality. Thanks.

I believe it's a 'she'. Just an odd feeling I get from the person.

> No wonder David got angry at Somnium. He reached the end of his
> patience.

Yes, I tend to do that to people: take them to the very edge, so that they forget about me so easily and take it out on someone COMPLETELY innocent!

> Someone was looking for little ol' me? That's either flattering
> or frightening. Well, as long as that person wasn't Morrissey, I
> won't kick myself. But I would have liked to have seen how such
> a multi-personality wielding girl color coordinates her outfits.

No, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to tell you either way who Morrissey might look for in any given day...

Color coordinating HAS always seemed to give me hell! How did you know?! I always end up in some army print pants and an odd hat to hide myself in invisible rooms...

> It's not difficult for a girl to do is it? It seems some men
> would trade the world for a mere smile and a batting of the
> eyelids.

As far as shmoozing bouncers, no I had NO idea it would be so easy! Actually, all I did was offer some a few of my cigarettes and slight conversation and I was in. It was kind of them. Though know this: I wasn't taking advantage of them...I had reasons for doing what I did. Taking advantage of people isn't the thing I do best, that is for sure. Must be the innocent little girl in me (she hasn't shown herself on the board much...maybe I should invite her out to play?)

> Sure, it's all fun and games until the food decides it doesn't
> like its new home and makes a run for it.

> Sure, maybe at the next show. Normally I don't spend as much
> time on this board as I have been lately, but I've usually got
> one eye on it. It's nice to meet you too!

I know. I have to say I try NOT to spend too much time here as well. Just too many interesting people to connect with these days I suppose! But thank you- I was just extending a friendly gesture: I don't get out to those functions too much anymore I hate to say.

Laura

> I believe it's a 'she'. Just an odd feeling I get from the
> person.

I actually think it's a joke at this point.

> Yes, I tend to do that to people: take them to the very edge, so
> that they forget about me so easily and take it out on someone
> COMPLETELY innocent!

[Laughing] Watch out everyone in Laura's wake!

> No, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to tell you either way who
> Morrissey might look for in any given day...

Well, a girl can always dream.

> Color coordinating HAS always seemed to give me hell! How did
> you know?! I always end up in some army print pants and an odd
> hat to hide myself in invisible rooms...

I'm guessing the camouflage is for trying to disappear then? Though the invisible walls might stymie your efforts a bit.

> As far as shmoozing bouncers, no I had NO idea it would be so
> easy!

It's not as easy to get through a more popular artist's security though. That's why I make a fuss over passes.

> Actually, all I did was offer some a few of my cigarettes
> and slight conversation and I was in. It was kind of them.

I'm not surprised. You seem down to earth and easily likable.

Um, Laura, I'd like to say something. I happened to read your message down below about your mother having had cancer, and I want to tell you--although you seem totally reconciled with it--I'm very sorry for your loss. Without going into any details, I know what it's like to lose significant figures in your life and I want you to know that I hope it's not something that causes you much difficulty. It doesn't seem that way from what I'm reading, but I know that this sort of thing doesn't always show on the outside. I'll just leave it at that.

And on to lighter topics of no depth whatsoever...

> Must be the innocent
> little girl in me (she hasn't shown herself on the board
> much...maybe I should invite her out to play?)

I believe we've found yet another one of your personalities Laura. It seems you've got them coming out of your ears. Yes, by all means, bring the little girl out here.

Cili.

photo19.jpg

> [Laughing] Watch out everyone in Laura's wake!

:::Smiling::: Yes, my big a.ss has a way of leaving those rooster tails of wakes!

> Well, a girl can always dream.

Yes, I appreciate the lovely atmosphere the dream of Morrissey always can create, don't you?

> I'm guessing the camouflage is for trying to disappear then?
> Though the invisible walls might stymie your efforts a bit.

The camouflage was just the first thing that came to my mind; the invisible room came from a suggestion that Morrissey WAS actually at the Boz show. However, he apparently came and discreetly circled the room on the outside of the fans before he slipped into the invisible room that only one person was able to see. I thought it a creative, if not completely insane, handle on the situation!

> It's not as easy to get through a more popular artist's security
> though. That's why I make a fuss over passes.

No, I DO have to admit that the bouncers at the Fais Do-Do are very personable and are probably not used to the popularity factor. I imagine that is one GOOD reason Morrissey ended up NOT showing up in full 'physical' form .

> I'm not surprised. You seem down to earth and easily likable.

I just have to say thank you very much for that comment! It isn't always true: I AM a woman, and you can definitely hear my roar at distinct times during any given month!

> Um, Laura, I'd like to say something. I happened to read your
> message down below about your mother having had cancer, and I
> want to tell you--although you seem totally reconciled with
> it--I'm very sorry for your loss. Without going into any
> details, I know what it's like to lose significant figures in
> your life and I want you to know that I hope it's not something
> that causes you much difficulty. It doesn't seem that way from
> what I'm reading, but I know that this sort of thing doesn't
> always show on the outside. I'll just leave it at that.

Thank you for your sentiments. It is always very kind to have someone you don't even know realize your heartaches. I miss her, and almost obviously there are times more than others when she is sorely so. But I get through the times a bit easier now- as it was almost 3 years ago, and as much as I never imagined her death as the first major one in my life (in the year and a half following her passing I lost my dear uncle and my grandmother as well), so it was clearly more of a blow than any other would have been. To top it all off, I was still trying to get through the loss of my sister's boyfriend who died in a fire less than a year before our Mom died! UGH! It has been a most difficult time to recover from, but life has it's strange ways, and I have moved on in ways I never imagined I could have. But this message board has NOT helped my development at all! I really must focus on quiting this damned thing. It is so ridiculous how I find myself here daily... Though I have met some very influential people through the knowledge of Morrissey-solo, I must say.

> And on to lighter topics of no depth whatsoever...

> I believe we've found yet another one of your personalities
> Laura. It seems you've got them coming out of your ears. Yes, by
> all means, bring the little girl out here.

Oh, I think you can tell what my answer would be to that one, now wouldn't you?

You seem very kind as well. I DO hope that we run into each other at a show sometime and swap a story or two over a drink. You seem honestly interesting, and can catch a sense of humor even in it's oddest of depths! (Unlike others here on this message board...but they are all a part of me, so I can't scold too much!)

Laura

Back
Top Bottom