Heaven Knows I Need a Hug Now

Anyone else just had a crap day?

Please feel free to complain and moan here...

My hand is currently bandaged after I slipped on black ice and cut it open!

And I hate Christmas songs (except The Pogues)...so I hated lunch break as that shite was piped through the system for an hour!

Love PTxx.

Anyone else just had a crap day?

Please feel free to complain and moan here...

My hand is currently bandaged after I slipped on black ice and cut it open!

And I hate Christmas songs (except The Pogues)...so I hated lunch break as that shite was piped through the system for an hour!

Love PTxx.

There is a Bad Mood Thread, a Sad Mood Thread and a Pet Peeves Thread already. :p

Hey PT, where does the line form? Sorry to hear about your hand, hope you’re on the mend. Is it your writing hand?

I’m expecting to be told (any day now) that I’m being let go this month. They don’t know that I know… bastards. I’m glad I do, I’ve processed it and am prepared to talk. I have a feeling it will be today, while the big guy is out of the country. Probably left it up to my stupidvisor to tell me. Then again, I wonder if they’ll wait until after our holiday party next Tuesday. If I’m told beforehand, I kind of feel like skipping out on the “aren’t we a happy bunch Merry f***ing Christmas” festivities. I got your “downsizing” right here, f***ers.

What else, we are looking for renters as tenants of ours have lost their jobs. Not too many nibbles. We finally got some construction guys to side the dormers on our house this week only for it to be the worst week for weather. Meanwhile, all the wood for the job sits outside.

I may have acid reflux. My doc gave me an Rx and I finally got another Rx for my borderline high blood pressure, it’s a low dosage diuretic. Maybe I’ll lose weight on it. Bonus.

Lastly, I am broke.

Thanks, I feel better now that I’ve unloaded. Hugs wanted, inquire within.

Hey PT, where does the line form? Sorry to hear about your hand, hope you’re on the mend. Is it your writing hand?

I’m expecting to be told (any day now) that I’m being let go this month. They don’t know that I know… bastards. I’m glad I do, I’ve processed it and am prepared to talk. I have a feeling it will be today, while the big guy is out of the country. Probably left it up to my stupidvisor to tell me. Then again, I wonder if they’ll wait until after our holiday party next Tuesday. If I’m told beforehand, I kind of feel like skipping out on the “aren’t we a happy bunch Merry f***ing Christmas” festivities. I got your “downsizing” right here, f***ers.

What else, we are looking for renters as tenants of ours have lost their jobs. Not too many nibbles. We finally got some construction guys to side the dormers on our house this week only for it to be the worst week for weather. Meanwhile, all the wood for the job sits outside.

I may have acid reflux. My doc gave me an Rx and I finally got another Rx for my borderline high blood pressure, it’s a low dosage diuretic. Maybe I’ll lose weight on it. Bonus.

Lastly, I am broke.

That's a barrel of shite and no mistake :(

You are hereby hugged...

Hugs To You PT, My Friend xx

I really hope that your hand heals rapidly and painlessly. :)

You seem to get hurt very often tho... You have to learn to be more careful with yourself.. I remember a few months ago you dropped something on your foot... right??? Or you broke your ankle??? something like that Lol

Put this day behind you and have a great rest of week :sweet:

Love EOHxx

Last edited:
There is only one thing better than a hug from a woman, and that is a man hug. In fact a many men hug!

WestHamGettyChristopherLee.jpg

Hope your day gets better!

Thanks for caring, it means a lot. It is unfortnately my writing hand :tears:
Sorry to anybody else who has a bad time at the moment.

Corrissey, I am sorry about your news so a nice hug.
I am putting my crap mood down to the winter weather!!!

Love PTxx.

...oh, EOH, yeah I hurt my ankle a while back...I am a wreck!

Hugs To You, Corrissey xx :sweet:

Sorry to hear about all that stuff.. Heaven Knows I've had the worst year of my life in 2008.. the beginning was just awful.. don't wish it on anyone.. but things are getting much better and I expect to be back to normal again soon..... It sucks that now you and PT are going thru bad times, you two were so nice to me back then when I was spiritually broken, so now it upsets me that you guys are in bad shape.

Don't let bad things like loosing your job ruin your holiday season... These things happen all the time to people (now more than ever thanks to stupidass Bush policies that ruined the economy) but you still got your family and as long as there is family, there is love.... as long as there is health, there is life. :)

I'm broke too thanks to a motherf***ing medical bill I got from a high-end Century City hospital months ago... I was rushed there in an ambulance, otherwise there is no way in hell I would've chosen to go there for treatment... motherf***ers are scandalous with their $$$$$ charges :(

<333

My son left a tissue in the pocket of his school trousers and now all my dark washing is covered in little white bits...can I have a hug too please! :(

Love Alma xxx

That's a lovely man hug example, Virg :)

Good result against the scallies on Monday :):):)

It's the big one Monday - if we lose that then I will need a hug!!

P.S Let me know if you ever want a programme shipped over!

Here's more man hugs for Alma and Corrissey!

57405381.jpg

It's the big one Monday - if we lose that then I will need a hug!!

P.S Let me know if you ever want a programme shipped over!

Here's more man hugs for Alma and Corrissey!

57405381.jpg

It sure is. Don't think it's on MurdochTV, though :(

I'm sure H will get a rapturous reception as always :)

Thanks for the programme offer. I was in a programme about 11 years ago holding my newly-born daughter who was clad in a claret and blue babygro :)

Lastly, I am broke.

HUGGS TO YOU!
Your boss probably got a raise for letting you go:mad: Money grupping ASSHOLES:angry:

Back
Top Bottom