"Hell" with Guillaume Canet

Raphael Lambach

I'm trying to find "Hell" (L'enfer"), the movie Moz cited on "Home is a question mark".
Does anyone here has this movie to share?
Thank you, guys.

Seriously? Thats the movie? But why? It isn't exactly great cinema (though I do like Karin viard)

What country are you in? I rented it a few years back, so it must be available on some streaming service somewhere. To be honest I can't remember much about it, other than thinking it was 'OK' but not amazing.

What country are you in? I rented it a few years back, so it must be available on some streaming service somewhere. To be honest I can't remember much about it, other than thinking it was 'OK' but not amazing.
I'm from Brazil.
I checked out JustWatch and it's not available here.

Sent you the link as a DM but you need to download and then add subs, I might hardcode the subs and upload it later
The film link previously provided was "Hell To Pay" - the OP is looking for "Hell" aka "L'enfer".
FWD.

The film link previously provided was "Hell To Pay" - the OP is looking for "Hell" aka "L'enfer".
FWD.
Hello, I realized afterwards. I found another link, and yes it has Guillaume Canet.
And I don't know if it makes sense, but the line Hell, with "Guillaume Canet" seems to have a purpose.
L'enfer (1994) and L'enfer (2005) both have Emannuelle Beart. I don't know if they're connected (like Open Your Eyes + Vanilla Sky) but his name rhymes well plus distinguishes the movies.
Update: I downloaded it from Turkish pirated movie archive so it had hardcoded Turkish subs and that's why the resolution is crappy. I had to hardcode English subtitles with the black box option but it was easier than expected. I've uploaded it to the OG file host as I was planning to use the embed feature, but it doesn't seem to have bbcode support. You can click and watch, tough as it's a Russian site, I'm not sure if it's blocked in any regien. You can also use the h265 Wetransfer link or use an ok.ru downloader.

www.ok.ru/video/6656802622007

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the people who force themselves to watch crappy/ obscure foreign films that even the locals have never watched because of a singer's weird obsessions.

I wonder if your singer likes Canet in Asterix. The film isn't that bad if you get all the many references (he wouldn't get any.)

Back
Top Bottom