Help,i want I"d love to

Anyone has a link to download this beautiful song? I would really like to hear it, and i cant buy the album(because they dont have it in stores).
Thanks in advance

here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/95xs0a

There are 2 versions - this one is from 'My Early Burglary Years', I think. The only difference is in instrumentation. Anyway, I like this one better. I could send you the other one too if you want.

I hope sendspace site is as easy for download as it is for upload. I've discovered it lately, it's far easier and faster than yousendit, megaupload or rapidshare!

And I love "I'd Love To", too. It is so beautiful and romantic, one of my favourite Morrissey solo songs.

here it is:

There are 2 versions - this one is from 'My Early Burglary Years', I think. The only difference is in instrumentation. Anyway, I like this one better. I could send you the other one too if you want.

I hope sendspace site is as easy for download as it is for upload. I've discovered it lately, it's far easier and faster than yousendit, megaupload or rapidshare!

And I love "I'd Love To", too. It is so beautiful and romantic, one of my favourite Morrissey solo songs.

I'm quite sure this is against the rules...shouldn't this be removed?

here it is:

One is from the UK version of the The More You Ignore Me single, the other from the US version...

I think there are also two versions of I've Changed My Plea To Guilty from the US and UK singles of My Love Life

I'm quite sure this is against the rules...shouldn't this be removed?
oh, copyright issues. *shrug* It's a B-side and it's rather hard to find on a regular release for most people - probably not in UK or USA, but it is in many other countries. So what's the big deal?

Of course, you might remove it... as we all know, nobody here does nasty things such as downloading music from Soulseek, for instance... :p

here it is:

Is that true that's the only difference. I have both versions but I've been trying to listen to the UK version to prove or otherwise something I've read. I only have the UK version on vinyl and don't have a record player !

What I've read is that the commonly available US version starts with :

"Again, I lay awake"

what I read was that the rarer UK version starts with

"A gay, I lay awake"

I know this is probably crap but I think the quote came out of a book. Can anyone shed any light on this ?

oh, copyright issues. *shrug* It's a B-side and it's rather hard to find on a regular release for most people - probably not in UK or USA, but it is in many other countries. So what's the big deal?

Of course, you might remove it... as we all know, nobody here does nasty things such as downloading music from Soulseek, for instance... :p

If you want to download music illeagally don't do it on this forum there are rules regardless of how "rare" you say it is, as a fan you are expected to go out and buy it.

If you want to download music illeagally don't do it on this forum there are rules regardless of how "rare" you say it is, as a fan you are expected to go out and buy it.
I couldn't 'go out' and buy it even if I wanted to, but more importantly, nobody is "expected" to do anything "as a fan". What are you, Morrisseypolice?! :rolleyes: Please don't give me that crap about 'illegal downloads'. And no, I don't think Morrissey will lose all his possessions and become poor if someone downloads a song of his from Internet, instead of ordering overpriced and maybe unavailable singles or special editions from amazon - and that's providing they have a credit card in the first place. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is that true that's the only difference. I have both versions but I've been trying to listen to the UK version to prove or otherwise something I've read. I only have the UK version on vinyl and don't have a record player !

What I've read is that the commonly available US version starts with :

"Again, I lay awake"

what I read was that the rarer UK version starts with

"A gay, I lay awake"

I know this is probably crap but I think the quote came out of a book. Can anyone shed any light on this ?
ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

Look, I know that some Morrissey fans are obsessed with the word 'gay', but really... they should get over themselves. :D

As for the difference in the two version, Morrissey's singing part is absolutely the same, the difference is in the instrumentation at the beginning of the song, as I have already said.

I couldn't 'go out' and buy it even if I wanted to, but more importantly, nobody is "expected" to do anything "as a fan". What are you, Morrisseypolice?! :rolleyes: Please don't give me that crap about 'illegal downloads'. And no, I don't think Morrissey will lose all his possessions and become poor if someone downloads a song of his from Internet, instead of ordering overpriced and maybe unavailable singles or special editions from amazon - and that's providing they have a credit card in the first place. :rolleyes:

":rolleyes:"
It's just the rules, no commercial morrissey songs to be posted on here.

Back
Top Bottom