Help!! Moz quotes/lyrics for a tattoo!

"Everyone Here Is Sick To The Tattoo Of You"

Love PTxx.

You getting a Morrissey tattoo makes you "lovable" in my book, so the first one's out, sorry love, the sanest days are mad is better!

Aw thank you, that's so sweet :) The sanest days are mad does apply to my life better, I guess.

Because We Must

is nice

also the new M crown, which are on the T's sold last leg of the tour...
also on the latest release, greatest hits... so you can bring the tattoo
you want with you tot the tattoo shop, I mean the printed one

"I smoke because I'm hoiping for and early death, and I need to cling to something"

"Whether you stay or you stray an inbuilt guilt catches up with you"

Because We Must

is nice

That has always been one of my favourite quotes!

Love PTxx.

Nice one! 'Maladjusted' holds many emotions! Not only a great tattoo but a great and often over-looked song.

Love PTxx.

thanks, though it's not a tattoo...it's just ink. This was for an assignment for one of my classes. I don't have any tattoo's nor do I plan on ever having them, but the only time I thought of one was something like this. Great song

thanks, though it's not a tattoo...it's just ink. This was for an assignment for one of my classes. I don't have any tattoo's nor do I plan on ever having them, but the only time I thought of one was something like this. Great song

Well in that case it looks bloody realistic, any reason why you would not get one?

Love PTxx.

Because We Must

is nice

Hey nice one for remembering this Celibate, I feel I may one day get "BECAUSE WE MUST" tattooed on my wrist!

Love PTxx.

Well in that case it looks bloody realistic, any reason why you would not get one?

Love PTxx.

I'm not too sure really, when I was younger I wanted a lot, I kind of grew up around them. In fact I was going to get a tattoo when I was 16, and made my mother come with me so the shop would have to give it to me. But they still wouldn't even with her consent....in retrospect, I'm glad the shop denied me.

I'm used to needles (i was always in an dout of hospitals when i was younger) but I will admit tattoos hurt like a bitch. I didn't think I wanted another one but i do!
After a lot of thought I want to get 'Vegan' tattooed on my lip :)

I randomly found these online:

lip-tattoos5_1822.jpg

lip-tattoos2_1822.jpg

I really would like a tattoo for my 30th birthday, but I can't decide between 'Unlovable' on a banner across a black heart on my lower leg or just 'the sanest days are mad' on my wrist. I loved the suggestions in this thread too, helps when you hear lots of ideas.

I have "unloveable" on my throat,in the front.
I have never regretted it,but there are always random questions about it.

"do you really think that?"
"awe...why did you do that?"

thanks, though it's not a tattoo...it's just ink. This was for an assignment for one of my classes. I don't have any tattoo's nor do I plan on ever having them. Great song

good idea. because they don't come off.

I have "unloveable" on my throat,in the front.
I have never regretted it,but there are always random questions about it.

"do you really think that?"
"awe...why did you do that?"

So why did you get it? :)

I got mine to serve as reminders that things don't always happen the way you hope or expect them to but if you're strong enough, you can survive whatever life decides to throw at you.

I came so close to getting my first one on my neck, the tattoo artist talked me out of it. I ended up getting a small bird on my left chest, then one day I got another one on the other side and it was all downhill from there.

:guitar:

I came so close to getting my first one on my neck, the tattoo artist talked me out of it. I ended up getting a small bird on my left chest, then one day I got another one on the other side and it was all downhill from there.

:guitar:

Once you start, you can't stop. How many do you have?

I have eight altogether, but they're all small.

So why did you get it? :)

I got mine to serve as reminders that things don't always happen the way you hope or expect them to but if you're strong enough, you can survive whatever life decides to throw at you.

exactly.
i think mine through,the neck and throat ones i had in my head for several years before I even went about getting them.
its a bold statement perhaps,but " unlovable" was the best fit.
just ask any of my ex's
haha :cool:

exactly.
i think mine through,the neck and throat ones i had in my head for several years before I even went about getting them.
its a bold statement perhaps,but " unlovable" was the best fit.
just ask any of my ex's
haha :cool:

I think Unloveable is quite provoking. People could either think "okay, he's unloveable, so why bother? :rolleyes:" or they could go like "awww, how sad, I don't believe him, he just hasn't found his special other yet...:sweet:"

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom