Hollywood, FL - Hard Rock Live (Oct. 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Notre-Dame / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of lalocurto / setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Yes, as long as it's not hurting anyone.

However, I must say to you that I do not consider myself neither blind nor a worshiper. I'm just a sincere Morrissey fan, who happens to be quite lucid and reflective as well.
I'm sure you are. Our issue here is subjectivity. What happens when an honest post from a 'hater'
or 'fan' hurts someone else? Must it be stopped? Or must the hurt party take responsibility for their own reactions?

I do wish there were more varied parts of his set list but this is getting out of hand, guys. I’ll be seeing him for the first time as part of this tour and I am a new Smiths/Morrissey fan going with my dad who’s a smiths fan. This set list feels like all the other ones, and I would love to maybe hear disappointed, or maybe him opening with hand in glove, or the more you ignore me. I’m gonna go and probably still have a great time, but he has so many great songs and variety that he just never seems to show live.

bryan has never been one for speaking between songs,he is probably the shyest singer out of any singers and i include M in that,seen roxy and ferry solo in years gone by.
I would live to have seen him live, never got round to it Gordy. did you ever manage to catch Roxy live in the 70s or 80s?

With the fresh setlists featured at these last two shows, NYC tickets should finally start moving any second.

Seems like those that actually went to the concert had a good time, found that the band sounded good, and that Morrissey looked and sounded great. This seems to be a disconnect between those that went to the show and those that did not. I don't see many negative comments from those that went to show. Morrissey is now a middle aged man and to put it mildly he is a very fickle character which is what many of us find interesting about him. But it's a shame he did not open with Piccadilly Palare!

"40 years of Morrissey" and he offers songs like "Telephone" and "Notre-Dame" instead of "There speaks a true friend" or "Nobody loves us". I don't get it.

You're right, Lujan. The disrespect some people show towards Morrissey and his fans on Solo is absurd. Someone on this thread even referred to certain "low quality fans", mind you.

Solo is an important source of information on Morrissey, but at the same it hurts him and his true fans really badly by allowing hateful people to almost take it over.
Hello Mozfan dear, if so they are always the same people who respond to everyone as if they were the last cry from heaven, I'm fed up, It does not do Morrissey any good.And above my comments are taken out and put in the section out of discussion, but the criticism never retreats to the thread off topic, Weird, isn't it? This insurance is erased ... a big hug viva Brazil and Argentina ❤️ 🇧🇷🇦🇷

Seems like those that actually went to the concert had a good time, found that the band sounded good, and that Morrissey looked and sounded great. This seems to be a disconnect between those that went to the show and those that did not. I don't see many negative comments from those that went to show. Morrissey is now a middle aged man and to put it mildly he is a very fickle character which is what many of us find interesting about him. But it's a shame he did not open with Piccadilly Palare!
I can confirm even seeing him 3 times with a very similar setlist, I still have the same level of excitement going in even though I know I’m getting i’m throwing my arms around Paris, I piss poo lonely and everyday is like Sunday.
He could stand there and recite Ten Steps to Nanette by hannah gadsby and I’d still pay to see him.

Sí, siempre y cuando no haga daño a nadie.

Sin embargo, debo decirles que no me considero ni ciego ni adorador. Sólo soy un sincero admirador de Morrissey, que además es bastante lúcido y reflexivo.
Adhiero absolutamente !!!!!muy bien dicho este sitio asquea!!!!ultimamente algunos descargan sus odios aqui !!!

With the fresh setlists featured at these last two shows, NYC tickets should finally start moving any second.

Could be wrong. But I think most of the people that would buy tickets left, probably don’t even know what solo is, or care enough to keep up on what songs he’s doing or not doing.

The worst thing is lack of insight into the shape of things to come.

The set list is the set list. Delivered well by the looks of things.

Hug a pillow…a real woozy gem of an addition.

Not sure much has changed even though they've dropped the prices t0 $44
I'm waiting until the day of the show to buy tickets. Right now there are no good seats for the NYC show on Saturday night.

I have tickets to DC and pit tickets were $50 each which was cheaper than the ones behind it. I did get an email from Ticketbastard saying I can't transfer the seats until 24 hours before the show and I could have them removed if I am suspected of selling them on the 2nd hand market.

Is that happening with the NYC tickets too?

"40 years of Morrissey" and he offers songs like "Telephone" and "Notre-Dame" instead of "There speaks a true friend" or "Nobody loves us". I don't get it.
I'd give my left nut to hear Nobody Loves Us live.. I'd throw in the right one for Southpaw.. I'm done having kids so this is a great trade.

Back
Top Bottom