How are you going to celebrate Morrissey's B-Day?

well on the day of morrissey , as the 22nd of may is called in my house!, my college decided to gives us exams, so i have spent 4hrs 30mins doing english and i.t! not a good way to bring in morrissey bday :mad:

So did I, but I had a little luck charm in my pocket for Moz' birthday and I got very decent questions on the English and IT! :D

since midnight, Ive been listening to my entire Smiths/Moz collection -albums, singles, bootlegs- in chronological order. I'm only up to Kill Uncle right now. Yikes, I have too much stuff haha.

so my plans basically are-listen to Smiths/Moz for a good 24 hours straight...not much different from any other day, really...

i thought about
noose.jpg

but instead i
today.jpg

http://ur-javert.livejournal.com/

"Who put the M in Manchester" will be viewed for the zillioneth time!!

Me and ThisCharmingGirl too.

We have also drunk a lot of beer and listened to "Louder Than Bombs". And we have gone to a pub called Manchester placed in Barcelona, and they played Still Ill, Hand In Glove and There Is A Light That Nevers Goes Out :p

Me and ThisCharmingGirl too.

We have also drunk a lot of beer and listened to "Louder Than Bombs". And we have gone to a pub called Manchester placed in Barcelona, and they played Still Ill, Hand In Glove and There Is A Light That Nevers Goes Out :p

And I have also made a present to him: I bought "Rank". These means 20 centims of euro to his pocket because the rest is for the leech of Joyce :confused:

aw i wish i had someone to celebrate with...today has been very unspecial. i wonder what morrissey is doing though...

i know what i'll do: make a martini, forget about HW, and watch Live in Dallas :D wish someone could share this lovely evening with me :(

I watched Who put the M in Manchester. I've seen that so many times I have all the things he says memorized and played some cd's.

aw i wish i had someone to celebrate with...today has been very unspecial. i wonder what morrissey is doing though...

i know what i'll do: make a martini, forget about HW, and watch Live in Dallas :D wish someone could share this lovely evening with me :(

I'm sure that your local vice squad would be happy to lock you up with several people with whom you can share your lovely evening, what with you being 17 and drinking a martini. :p

/dad

I read the liner notes to Vauxhall while taking a dump. Celebrations all the way around!

Back
Top Bottom