How many of you are vegetarians?

I find it quite fascinating that vegetarians and vegans still have the ability to provoke people in 2009 (well, almost 2010!). And even without trying! I think some people (a LOT of people actually) have this deep loathing within them for anything that sticks out of the ordinary. But I don't know if I should laugh or cry or get angry at this...

I find it quite fascinating that vegetarians and vegans still have the ability to provoke people in 2009 (well, almost 2010!). And even without trying! I think some people (a LOT of people actually) have this deep loathing within them for anything that sticks out of the ordinary. But I don't know if I should laugh or cry or get angry at this...

Yes, I think you have nailed it. There are certainly annoying vegetarians, but the simple thing is to ignore them. The tread does sort of invite people to say they are not vegetarian, but why this can't be done without in effect saying, "I laugh at suffering and I laugh at the fact that it affects people", I don't know.

Yes, I think you have nailed it. There are certainly annoying vegetarians, but the simple thing is to ignore them. The tread does sort of invite people to say they are not vegetarian, but why this can't be done without in effect saying, "I laugh at suffering and I laugh at the fact that it affects people", I don't know.

I take it that you, Dave, are not a carnivore? Naturally I am not one ( a carnivore that is).

I've skimmed through the thread, but didn't come across that many annoying veggies. The carnivores on the other hand are as obnoxious as always. As you say Dave they tend to laugh at the suffering and the people affected by it.

Yo guys, been Vegan for a little while now. Was just wondering if it is important to take a vitamin B12 supplement? Also, I find myself sleeping a lot, I usually do anyway (you can tell I have never really loved etc.), but is there any effective but healthy way of keeping the old energy levels up?

Peace x

Yo guys, been Vegan for a little while now. Was just wondering if it is important to take a vitamin B12 supplement? Also, I find myself sleeping a lot, I usually do anyway (you can tell I have never really loved etc.), but is there any effective but healthy way of keeping the old energy levels up?

Peace x

You might be a tad anemic. Anemia can be caused by an iron and B12 deficiency.
I suggest increasing the amount of grains you're eating and also take a B-complex and iron supplement.

I have been searching for a website like this in the field I am interested in. I am a big fan. I was thinking about creating my own blog about similar ideas for like-minded people. Some good ideas here. Thanks, I can only hope mine turns out as good as this one

I have been searching for a website like this in the field I am interested in. I am a big fan. I was thinking about creating my own blog about similar ideas for like-minded people. Some good ideas here. Thanks, I can only hope mine turns out as good as this one

You're posting SPAM on a thread about vegetarianism.

SPAM-300.jpg

I would love to be a vegetarian but there is a problem, at this moment in time I don't like veggies haha, I only eat 2 kind. I'm an extremely picky eater, I eat chicken, spaghetti and pizza...and that is about it.

Last edited:
I would love to be a vegetarian but there is a problem, at this moment in time I don't like veggies haha, I only eat 2 kind. I'm an extremely picky eater, I eat chicken, spaghetti and pizza...and that is about it.

if you're a picky eater, don't become a vegetarian. vegetarians, just by being vegetarians, really seem to irk a lot of people. the last thing anyone wants is a vegetarian who doesn't want to eat any of the 3-4 vegetarian options offered at whatever steakhouse at which you're hypothetical party is eating.

Vegetarianism can be difficult if you are picky (believe me, I am too), but it can actually be something which helps to broaden your culinary horizons as you have to find other ways of making meals. Why not experiment for a week or so? There are plenty of meat substitutes out there too. Eating out at a restaurant that isn't completely vegetarian can be rather tricky, but again, there are ways around it. :)

Yes since November 1st (It spawaned a monster...*Ba-da ching!*) thanks to Meat is Murder largely.

I don't really eat fruit or vegetables. I know it's stupid I just don't like fruit and rarely have vegetables around. I eat a lot of grain (pastas) and cheeses.

Tags
*check out the b12 deficiency dsitehatesu2 flax is god flax is sexy ihatethissite ii do too just one of me killmeat meat is dinner meat is murder meat stick mmm chicken veggie brigade
Back
Top Bottom